Re: SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake!

danielmus wrote:
Mech288 wrote:Keep up the good work man! I've been excited to see a better graphics and (possibly) a decent multiplayer port of SCP CB. I messed with Unity recently, so that makes me even more impressed by your YT vids. Hopefully the AI programming for some SCPs won't be too much a pain in the @$$. Maybe eventually put the project up on a Version Control site and give some people access to contribute to it. Just a thought :D

Thank you very much! :) The AI will be pretty difficult, yeah, but the whole point of this project (And other smaller projects I'm working on) is to learn more about coding and the likes, so hopefully I can push through! :D

Sounds like a good idea, though that'd likely be when I have a much larger structure to the game, and even then I'm not sure!
In case you need any help with programming in Unity, you can ask me. I am working with Unity professionally for years now, and I would really love to see SCP Containment Breach ported from Blitz3D to Unity.

danielmus wrote:
Mech288 wrote:Keep up the good work man! I've been excited to see a better graphics and (possibly) a decent multiplayer port of SCP CB. I messed with Unity recently, so that makes me even more impressed by your YT vids. Hopefully the AI programming for some SCPs won't be too much a pain in the @$$. Maybe eventually put the project up on a Version Control site and give some people access to contribute to it. Just a thought :D

Thank you very much! :) The AI will be pretty difficult, yeah, but the whole point of this project (And other smaller projects I'm working on) is to learn more about coding and the likes, so hopefully I can push through! :D

Sounds like a good idea, though that'd likely be when I have a much larger structure to the game, and even then I'm not sure!
Ok cool, take it as far as you can then. I just don't wanna see this project die!

cHaoS wrote:In case you need any help with programming in Unity, you can ask me. I am working with Unity professionally for years now, and I would really love to see SCP Containment Breach ported from Blitz3D to Unity.
Thanks, I appreciate it! I know I'll likely need some help when it comes to the more AI-based stuff like 096, so if you know a bit about pathfinding then I'll be sure to send you a PM when I get to those parts! :)

danielmus wrote:
cHaoS wrote:In case you need any help with programming in Unity, you can ask me. I am working with Unity professionally for years now, and I would really love to see SCP Containment Breach ported from Blitz3D to Unity.
Thanks, I appreciate it! I know I'll likely need some help when it comes to the more AI-based stuff like 096, so if you know a bit about pathfinding then I'll be sure to send you a PM when I get to those parts! :)
I know a bit or two about AI and pathfinding, but also other parts of programming and software engineering, so just PM me, when you need info or help.