Re: SCP-106's New Trench

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Since when do birds appear in the PD?
Since when did you know exactly what was in the PD?

The bird confuses me, Seriously, How could a bird appear in the Pocket Dimension? This makes no sense...
...And why do clouds look like hollow ghosts? I need to message Reg so he could explain all of this to me.

Spoiler
I am sometimes an idiot
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

CommanderPro100 wrote:The point of the trench 'plane' isn't to be an airplane, it's suppose to symbolize an airplane as a reference to "The Young Man" tale.
CommanderPro100 wrote:The point of the trench 'plane' isn't to be an airplane, it's suppose to symbolize an airplane as a reference to "The Young Man" tale.

Airplane611 wrote:The bird confuses me, Seriously, How could a bird appear in the Pocket Dimension? This makes no sense...
...And why do clouds look like hollow ghosts? I need to message Reg so he could explain all of this to me.

Spoiler
I am sometimes an idiot
Because, hey, guess what? The Pocket Dimension Doesn't. Make. Sense.

The entirety of the Foundation makes no sense. If the bird bugs you so fucking much, go make a mod for it.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

So a piece of paper that makes you kill yourself makes more sense?
Or a bunch of "noodles with eyes" ? :P
Just because it does not fit your personal headcanon it does not give you the right to make such outrageous complaints.

We all have our own little visions of certain things but we respect the decisions that Regalis made for his game. You don't want a bird?
Change your texture and move on.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

I am gonna message Reg, I am brave...
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:The bird confuses me, Seriously, How could a bird appear in the Pocket Dimension? This makes no sense...
Are you really going to make so many posts complaining about Reg's design choices? It's the pocket dimension, it's suppose to mentally torture you while 106 swooces right in and kills you.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Airplane611 wrote:I am gonna message Reg, I am brave...
Your not going to accomplish much seeing as he isn't online usually. I also wouldn't bother him, he's busy updating SCP:CB and working on an entirely new game at the same time. It's pretty much proven that the trench and the """"bird"""" are reference to "The Young Man".
eric

*mind explodes*

oh my god tmi....

...My brain can't handle it...
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

Lesson learned: a anomaly within an anomaly can make people's brains go owie

Btw it's not a bird skeleton, it is a human with it's tendons spread out to make it look like a plane

There, problem solved
Welcome to the Pocket Dimension, may I take your order?