SCP-106's New Trench

So, I see that 106 has a new trench.
And there's a question that hides...
Hmm, why is there a oversized skeletal-like bird creature gliding over the trench?

Hmm, I have multiple theories.
It could've used the red eye to kill the player with a power that nobody understands.
Spoiler
The Old Man was actually a young man and a human, so it could've made sense of the whole trench thing
Or, it may have been that 'The Plane' is actually a huge threat itself to the player, and it's red eye actually is a memetic effect to make the player 'faint'.

Maybe 'The Plane' was originally a bird, but was sent into the PD, later to either corrode and grow into a massive, homicidal eagle.

The new trench is mysterious.

There's a sinkhole that also leads to the exit room, Inorder to escape well, avoid looking at the eye, If you look at the eye, your fucked up.

never trust :106:

:duck:
Last edited by Airplane611 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: SCP-106's New Trench

Airplane611 wrote:-snip-
Couldn't you have mentioned this when 1.1 came out? We are on 1.1.5 right now, and the new room was added in 1.1.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Airplane611 wrote:There's a sinkhole that also leads to the exit room, Inorder to escape well, avoid looking at the eye, If you look at the eye, your fucked up.
You're not "fucked up" when you look at it. You just bleed a tiny bit faster. And at that point, you *should* have a medi-pack (If you went to SCP-914's room) or even a pill of SCP-500-01 (if you cared to go into the maintenance tunnels, or get the code from SCP-035).

And you can't so to say "avoid looking at it" by choice. You're forced too. You have to go under the wooden planks to avoid it.

Airplane611 wrote:It could have been using it's 'red eye' to kill the player, and to help 'The Old Man', Actually, the Old Man (SCP-106) was actually a human (SPOILERS).
Or, the "Plane" could just be SCP-106's way of showing his past. Yes, he was once The Young Man.
By the way, if you wanted to NOT spoil it for people, there is a spoiler function for a reason. ([,spoiler][/spoiler] WITHOUT THE ,)

BTW The last part wasn't even a theroy. It was how to escape it.

WELL, WE'RE ALL FUCKED!

*has no medical insurance*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE BY THAT STUPID EAGLE

:!: :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:idea: :right: we should have a dinner party with the 'Plane' :left:
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:-snip-
Do you not realize that the trench and the plane are references to 106 when he served in World War I as the Young Man?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away