Re: SCP-106's New Trench

I looked into the files and found the "skeleton plane" because I wanted a closer look and wow is it creepy to see it's chest open up to reveal an eye.

Agent Kulu wrote:Lesson learned: a anomaly within an anomaly can make people's brains go owie

Btw it's not a bird skeleton, it is a human with it's tendons spread out to make it look like a plane

There, problem solved

A HUMAN SKELETON WITH IT'S ARMS STRETCHED OUT? AND IT'S HEAD REPLACED WITH A BEAK! AND!!!!!1

*mind explodes*
Serimah wrote:Or a bunch of "noodles with eyes" ? :P
^ That would be me! :D My background actually shows a red noodle with a pair of eyeballs! And guess what? MY FAV COLOR IS BLUE

AND IT HAS BLUE EYES
THATS WHY I CHOSE THIS PICTURE

...It symbolizes how cute and annoying I am....like SCP-066.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:^ That would be me! :D My background actually shows a red noodle with a pair of eyeballs! And guess what? MY FAV COLOR IS BLUE

AND IT HAS BLUE EYES
THATS WHY I CHOSE THIS PICTURE

...It symbolizes how cute and annoying I am....like SCP-066.
Jesus Fucking Christ!

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Nobody fucking cares!

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

OKAY, IF EVERYONE IS TIRED OF ME, THEY CAN GO DO SOMETHING THAT IS LESS HARMFUL TO ME BECAUSE I FEEL HURT NOW AND I AM SO ANGRY DON'T MAKE ME BURST AND EXPLODE
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:OKAY, IF EVERYONE IS TIRED OF ME, THEY CAN GO DO SOMETHING THAT IS LESS HARMFUL TO ME BECAUSE I FEEL HURT NOW AND I AM SO ANGRY DON'T MAKE ME BURST AND EXPLODE
We're not intimidated by your #edgy red words. If you don't want to be disrespected, then do something to improve yourself. Don't act like a piece of shit and you won't get treated like a piece of shit. Trust me.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Airplane611 wrote:OKAY, IF EVERYONE IS TIRED OF ME, THEY CAN GO DO SOMETHING THAT IS LESS HARMFUL TO ME BECAUSE I FEEL HURT NOW AND I AM SO ANGRY DON'T MAKE ME BURST AND EXPLODE
STOP SPAMMING GIANT, RED, BOLDED ALL-CAPS WORDS
eric

We can't. You are everywhere now.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

So much drama caused by such an insignificant matter. Can't we just treat this like any other unidentified flying object and just dismiss it as swamp gas? no? Ok, then how about this, airplane, you can treat this matter like a Sword Art Online fan treats the second half of season one, pretend it doesn't even exist at all. Seriously, I don't know why this issue is so confusing to you in the first place, but you really don't need to make such a big deal about. And also, maybe things wouldn't be so confusing for you if you actually paid attention to everyone's explanations. Besides if it is really screwing with your mind this much, then I guess that's a good thing since that can kind of be perceived as 106's intentions to begin with. And finally, calm down, nobody's trying to harm you, they're just annoyed with your ever persisting, unchanging, and most of all, incredibly stupid antics. I'll give you one thing,I've seen you show improvement once, but that one thing is not really enough to warrant respect after all the crap you shoved in everyone's face. I'm sorry kid, that's just how it works. You want respect? You earn it. Simple as that.

Closing statement, this is why I don't fly on Delta Airlines.