Re: SCP-106's New Trench

I'm pretty sure the entire Foundation is built around nothing but the articles. Expunged data, tales, etc. are just for the reader to build on their own headcanon. There is no true canon, and saying something in the game is canon or non-canon, save for the SCPs, is plain wrong.
eric

What type of bird is it supposed to be? A eagle?
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:What type of bird is it supposed to be? A eagle?
It's a WWI plane. The trench is based off of SCP-106's origin story, "The Young Man". (Which is commonly embraced as canon due to it being written by SCP-106's original author)
eric

Since when does WWI planes look like giant disgusting black birds?
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:Since when does WWI planes look like giant disgusting black birds?
Since when could old men walk through walls and take you to other dimensions?

The point of the trench 'plane' isn't to be an airplane, it's suppose to symbolize an airplane as a reference to "The Young Man" tale.

Theimperfectbeing wrote:I'm pretty sure the entire Foundation is built around nothing but the articles. Expunged data, tales, etc. are just for the reader to build on their own headcanon. There is no true canon, and saying something in the game is canon or non-canon, save for the SCPs, is plain wrong.

Someone could've used a 3D texture of a WWI plane, and made the texture have mossy stone instead of a 2D sprite of a fucking black eagle.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

Airplane611 wrote:Someone could've used a 3D texture of a WWI plane, and made the texture have mossy stone instead of a 2D sprite of a fucking black eagle.
How about you respect Regalis's design choices rather than bitching about something so pitifully stupid?

The bird looks creepy and it fits the theme; that is the point.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:How about you respect Regalis's design choices rather than bitching about something so pitifully stupid?

Listen to this fine gentleman, he is a wise one
and is absolutley correct
Tesseron

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Someone could've used a 3D texture of a WWI plane, and made the texture have mossy stone instead of a 2D sprite of a fucking black eagle.
How about you respect Regalis's design choices rather than bitching about something so pitifully stupid?

Since when do birds appear in SCP: Containment Breach?
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

Airplane611 wrote:Since when do birds appear in the PD?
Since when did you know exactly what was in the PD?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away