Re: SCP 1.2

Child Muncher wrote:I think he means make all the room textures saturated.
Chill. Don't even remind us of that. That will only provoke another argument. We really don't want that, now do we?
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

I think that 1.2 should include some more Box of Horrors stuff, including SCP-009, SCP-409, the medibay(I mean an SCP containment facility needs an medibay) and some non-BoH stuff.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:I think that 1.2 should include some more Box of Horrors stuff, including SCP-009, SCP-409, the medibay(I mean an SCP containment facility needs an medibay) and some non-BoH stuff.

They're Useless.

SyphenTV wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I think that 1.2 should include some more Box of Horrors stuff, including SCP-009, SCP-409, the medibay(I mean an SCP containment facility needs an medibay) and some non-BoH stuff.

They're Useless.
I think that they should be added nonetheless as an curiosity(I mean for example SCP-895, it is useless but has also been added) and the medibay should be included because in my opinion, an SCP facility needs an medibay(The medibay should be located in the Entrance zone though.)

I don't think that SCP's should be removed just because they are useless, in fact I think that we should add more as an curiosity like stated above.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Child Muncher wrote:I think he means make all the room textures saturated.
You're thinking of Airplane611.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

AveryLP wrote:the medibay(I mean an SCP containment facility needs an medibay)
Regalis has stated he didn't add the medibay because it took up a lot of space with its unique models and textures.
I'm not saying it's a bad idea because I think it would be a very cool addition, but I don't see Regalis doing it now after he didn't add it in the first place.
AveryLP wrote:(I mean for example SCP-895, it is useless but has also been added)
That doesn't seem like a reason for Regalis to add more useless SCPs, he probably doesn't want to remove SCP-895 because it was one of the first SCPs he added to the game and/or he's just lazy to.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Airplane611 wrote:I didn't say that, I quoted it off.
Airplane611 wrote:Make the rooms have a creepy affect

If you're looking for a room that has creepy shit in it, look for SCP-970, It's the best place where creepy stuff happens.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.