Re: SCP-096 in the tunnels

Is anybody else having a problem where 096 can't get out of the maintenance tunnels?
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:...
Is anybody else having a problem where 096 can't get out of the maintenance tunnels?

Well... it's nice seeing 096 in the tunnels...I guess? I literally think that would be a jumpscare, and a opportunity for SCP-096 to get the player easily in the tunnels...
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Another thing that could be fixed, the fact that you encounter him in the servers room after he killed the guard, and if you go to the maintenance tunnels, you encounter him too.

Something realistic that could be added, if SCP-096 is in the maintenance tunnels, then SCP-106 will spawn in the servers room and bring the guard with him in his pocket dimension, (Yeah not very original, but It's still better than the room being completly empty) or if SCP-096 is in the servers room killing a guard, then SCP-106 spawn in the maintenance tunnels.

Some random events happening in another room could be nice too, you're seeing the hallway where there will be an eletrical blackout, and SCP-173, but instead another SCP spawn, so you don't know what SCP you're excepting. It could increase the difficulty of the game. (But if you find that too hard, you could disable it in the options)

MetroDelta wrote:Another thing that could be fixed, the fact that you encounter him in the servers room after he killed the guard, and if you go to the maintenance tunnels, you encounter him too.

Something realistic that could be added, if SCP-096 is in the maintenance tunnels, then SCP-106 will spawn in the servers room and bring the guard with him in his pocket dimension, (Yeah not very original, but It's still better than the room being completly empty) or if SCP-096 is in the servers room killing a guard, then SCP-106 spawn in the maintenance tunnels.

Some random events happening in another room could be nice too, you're seeing the hallway where there will be an eletrical blackout, and SCP-173, but instead another SCP spawn, so you don't know what SCP you're excepting. It could increase the difficulty of the game. (But if you find that too hard, you could disable it in the options)
Now that is an Interesting Idea.

Imagine not just the Server Room Event, But other Events being randomised to have different SCPs. In a way that makes sense, Of course. That would certainly keep the Player guessing. For a while, At least.

Edit - Whoops. Guess I should have read fully. You already pretty much said what I just posted. :)
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

FireFox wrote:
MetroDelta wrote:Another thing that could be fixed, the fact that you encounter him in the servers room after he killed the guard, and if you go to the maintenance tunnels, you encounter him too.

Now that is an Interesting Idea.

Imagine not just the Server Room Event, But other Events being randomised to have different SCPs. In a way that makes sense, Of course. That would certainly keep the Player guessing. For a while, At least.

Edit - Whoops. Guess I should have read fully. You already pretty much said what I just posted. :)

I think Reg should add that.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:I literally think that would be a jumpscare
I don't think you know what a jumpscare is.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:I literally think that would be a jumpscare
I don't think you know what a jumpscare is.

Oh really....

A jumpscare means if you are playing in a game, then if you didn't expect something pop up, you would be like "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" that's a jumpscare.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

It's a variety of things pretty much. Anything unexpected to the player with no prior warning with the purpose to startle is pretty much a jumpscare haha.

As a side note, i remember the Vortigaunt in HL2:EP2 popping out from the top of the ladder you're climbing in the mines made me jump and nearly fall from my chair lol
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango