SCP CB still in dev ?

Hi guys :)

Stupid question but the game is still in development ?
Because i saw on message (who are from some months ago) that Regalis wanted work on another game and make just little updates like bug correction for CB

So its still Reg who takes care of the game or another person ?

Thank you for answers :)

Re: SCP CB still in dev ?

Alphive wrote:Hi guys :)

Stupid question but the game is still in development ?
Because i saw on message (who are from some months ago) that Regalis wanted work on another game and make just little updates like bug correction for CB

So its still Reg who takes care of the game or another person ?

Thank you for answers :)
As far as i know, reg is only doing bugfixes from himself and juanjpro.
For the rest, i think he has moved on..
SCP Mobile Task Force Mod
ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scpmtf

SCP: Containment Breach pretty much never had a solid "This is where the game is finished" line.

The goal was to just develop a fun thing; As far as i'm aware, he feels SCP:CB is 'done' somewhat and it's why he's working more actively on Subsurface now, he felt like working on something else but he's still gonna pay attention to CB and release stuff for it once in a while.

My memory isn't too clear on those statements though, Regalis might have said something a little different. Regardless of it it's been nice to look at what he has done.

Look at this:

[youtube]-N6xLa7sSlU[/youtube]

Compare it to the current version. I mean holy crap. Sure it needs some polishing here and there still but it progressed so fucking much in these years. I'm sure there's still gonna be more things yet to be added but i think we all should be proud of like, the game has become not only thanks to Regalis but also because of all the community collaboration.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

I totally agree bros the community make the game and the universe too :)

But i want mean that Regalis is the main worker on CB and he did a lot of things :) i hope he will CKOI ntinue to take care, add stuff, and same why not create another SCP :)

I just hope, same if its true an "finish line" doesnt exist about CB, he will continue to add things and take care of the game :)

But the recent last updates are rassuring :P

Alphive wrote:I totally agree bros the community make the game and the universe too :)

But i want mean that Regalis is the main worker on CB and he did a lot of things :) i hope he will CKOI ntinue to take care, add stuff, and same why not create another SCP :)

I just hope, same if its true an "finish line" doesnt exist about CB, he will continue to add things and take care of the game :)

But the recent last updates are rassuring :P
I think...
Yeah, he has a teaser, let me see if I can pull up its online URL.
Spoiler
Got it.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
CLgaming wrote:Nearly forgot about that. The mini hype is real.
Indeed it is, indeed it is.

My take on this is that we'll get an update once every few months and when we least expect it, since Regalis is working on other stuff, and so is juanjpro.
More like five months with fewer features.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.