Any news about SCP:CB?

So I just wanted to ask(It may seem annoying but I'm just nicely asking and not rushing):
Are there any news on SCP:CB?(I've read that Undertow blog about Regalis now having time to work on the next update but now it seems quite silent)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Re: Any news about SCP:CB?

The image you have seen is based entirely on my reaction to realizing that Containment Breach Run has been delayed.
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?

Brunou8 wrote:There's a pending update that will be released along with Containment Breach: Run. But as we all know, the project has been delayed indefinitely.
Wasn't 1.1 already supposed to be the update released alongside Containment Breach : Run but ended up being released earlier?

AveryLP wrote:
Brunou8 wrote:There's a pending update that will be released along with Containment Breach: Run. But as we all know, the project has been delayed indefinitely.
Wasn't 1.1 already supposed to be the update released alongside Containment Breach : Run but ended up being released earlier?

Yes, since CB: RUN had a delay.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:Reg told me that SCP version 1.2 is going to be soon
Well that sounds good

AveryLP wrote: Well that sounds good
Yes. You can relax, it's coming soon, brother. :) Just think about how exciting it will be when you see "version 1.2 changelog" as a thread :3

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Well that sounds good
Yes. You can relax, it's coming soon, brother. :) Just think about how exciting it will be when you see "version 1.2 changelog" as a thread :3
It still is in my summer holidays which for me is more than good :D
Can't wait to play it especially now that there is an hint to the release date.