On The Pocket Dimension...

Why is it so infuriating? Those darn stone pillars killed me so much I had to use noclip. Even when I did use noclip, it teleported me right back to the trick room! The only way to escape is by going into the throne room, which leads to the trench. That's okay, but then when you escape that, you're teleported into the office! This essentially dooms any playthrough you have if you're below level 3 a key card! That's a huge butt move there. And then the pillars and beginning intersection are almost never seen ever. I know 106 is an asshole but this is just unfair. Nerf the pillars a little bit, add more spice to the formula (as opposed to making it trick room, throne room, trench, escape) and voila! You make the pocket dimension a scary place again!

Just my two cents! :106:
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Re: On The Pocket Dimension...

This. The pocket dimension should have more variety in rooms instead of just molding pillars and dark battlefields.
Remember this is a dimension where some guy can infinitely fuck with you. He's got lots of experience, so he isn't just going to show you dark hallways.
Furthermore, the player should be dropped off in room 173 so it's a punishment but not a game breaker.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.