SCP-990 Loading Prediction. It's Now November 7th 2015...

Okay. So I was reading the SCPCB wiki about 990.

In the Last section of that entry. there is a list of all the Loading screen messages.
SCPCB wiki wrote: When this loading screen is triggered, SCP-990 will start to talk to the player. Each time this screen appears, one of the following lines will appear, scrolling among various random symbols and characters.

"A very fine radio might prove to be useful"
"ThIS PLaCE WiLL BUrN"
"You can't control it"
"eof9nsd3jue4iwe1fgj"
"YOU NEED TO TRUST IT"
"Look my friend in the eye when you address him, isn't that the way of the gentleman?"
"???____??_???__????n?"
"???????????"
"It will happen on 7 November 2015"
"15:54"
The Second one from the Bottom states.
SCPCB Wiki wrote:"It will happen on 7 November 2015"
Followed by
SCPCB Wiki wrote:""15:54""
One can only assume this is a Date and time of a prediction of some sort.

So what is supposed to happen at 3:54pm on November 7th 2015?

That is today and for me is about 7 hours from now. LOL.

From the context of the game it self, It would seem that this is the supposed date and time that D-9341 will be pulled from his Cell and taken to SCP-173's Test Chamber.

But what else could this possible be referencing?

Does or did Regalis have some sort of plan for this date when he originally wrote the code and the Quotes for this loading screen? Was it a special release of some sort or Time and Date based Easter Egg?

For me I will be playing SCP Containment Breach Locally at around 3pm until Just after 5pm to see if there is anything different...
From Intake Log for D-7165-68, Male, Caucasian, Age 28:
Dr. ██████ : "Do you know why you are here? Do you know how you came to be here?"
D-7165-68 : "Not really Doc. One moment I was watching the lethal injection pumps drop, the next I was still alive and here."

Re: SCP-990 Loading Prediction. It's Now November 7th 2015..

Damn... Make sense. Thought of that after the post... Thanks for the confirm... Stil will be playing at 3-5pm today lol...
From Intake Log for D-7165-68, Male, Caucasian, Age 28:
Dr. ██████ : "Do you know why you are here? Do you know how you came to be here?"
D-7165-68 : "Not really Doc. One moment I was watching the lethal injection pumps drop, the next I was still alive and here."