Re: Dev Topic #2

InnocentSam wrote:Be careful, guys, there might be something lurking in the shadows...
Is... is that your new 106 WIP or Mod?

Looks spectacular, btw.

SCP 513 wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Be careful, guys, there might be something lurking in the shadows...
Is... is that your new 106 WIP or Mod?

Looks spectacular, btw.
For the love of God, he's not changing SCP-106's chamber, he just took the ideas used to make it. That's the containment chamber for
Spoiler
SCP-017
Which, I should point out, should be a helluva lot bigger to be canon. Amazing design so far though.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

What did I miss, can somebody give me a list of changes coming in this new update I've been hearing about?

UPDATE: I binged "On Mount Golgotha" (the music for SCP-012) and it said this:

"Golgotha is the biblical name for the place where Jesus was crucified. It was probably a small hill just outside the walls of ancient Jerusalem. According to Christian tradition, it was within the area now occupied by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. But some biblical scholars doubt that this is the correct location."

Maybe the memetic power that make test subjects cut themselves causing blood loss is involved with the temporary death of Jesus. Just wanted to point that out.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:What did I miss, can somebody give me a list of changes coming in this new update I've been hearing about?

UPDATE: I binged "On Mount Golgotha" (the music for SCP-012) and it said this:

"Golgotha is the biblical name for the place where Jesus was crucified. It was probably a small hill just outside the walls of ancient Jerusalem. According to Christian tradition, it was within the area now occupied by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. But some biblical scholars doubt that this is the correct location."

Maybe the memetic power that make test subjects cut themselves causing blood loss is involved with the temporary death of Jesus. Just wanted to point that out.
But Jesus doesn't e-

Destructoid's local church firebombs his house.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

I think I'll just postpone releasing the model packs I've done as to not ruin SCP-[REDACTED]'s appearance in the next update. However ya'll will be able to animate it more because it's .blend will be in there. I guess if I was to give another hint as to what it is -- It's sentient and violent. Most likely Night (?) will have to create a new emoticon for it. :106:

Edit:
Actually I wanted to include another SCP that could replace SCP-[REDACTED] randomly for each game as to let a new one come by, since they're behaviors are so similar. However it is safe class oddly enough (the former being a higher class), but that was only assigned because the foundation discovered a good way to keep it locked up which demotes it's probably original Euclid status. I guess I'll just have to work on it's modelling sheets and my 2d skills so I can get it done later on.
Last edited by Mirocaine on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

I'm pretty sure it's
Spoiler
049 at this point. Seeing as it's easy to model/animate, sentient and hostile, and it could have a new emoticon, which probably means it has a face or sorts, all knocking 008 out of the running. I'm going to just say, if so, I'm even more interested.
It slep time bunner.

Ohhh i could use that as a reference! *starts drooling*
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Mirocaine wrote:I think I'll just postpone releasing the model packs I've done as to not ruin SCP-[REDACTED]'s appearance in the next update. However ya'll will be able to animate it more because it's .blend will be in there. I guess if I was to give another hint as to what it is -- It's sentient and violent. Most likely Night (?) will have to create a new emoticon for it. :106:

Edit:
Actually I wanted to include another SCP that could replace SCP-[REDACTED] randomly for each game as to let a new one come by, since they're behaviors are so similar. However it is safe class oddly enough (the latter being a higher class), but that was only assigned because the foundation discovered a good way to keep it locked up. I guess I'll just have to work on it's modelling sheets and my 2d skills so I can get it done later on.
I'm gonna take a guess that it's the bug SCP you were making a model for.
SCP-772.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:I'm gonna take a guess that it's the bug SCP you were making a model for.
SCP-772.
Ah, but SCP-772 is a Euclid specimen.
It slep time bunner.