Re: Old versions of SCP-CB

Scourge wrote:I looked through the versions of this game from v0.1 all the way to v0.7.2, and I noticed that v0.5.5 and v0.5.6 are missing. Do you think you could add the link for those two versions? Also, every version of SCP:CB after v0.7.2 is missing (except the current version, of course).
Yeah, about that, this list is outdated as the game's creator (Regalis) is barely on anymore. I doubt this will be updated any time soon.
eric

I wish you added something special. Dx

Edit #1: I wish Gate-A was added in v0.1, since there was SCP-513-1.

But anyway... The thing.
Well shit, I have no explanation.

Airplane611 signing off.. :079_2:

Edit #2: SCP-079 in 0.3.2 - SCP-079's voice is so demonic, it doesn't even sound like a computer at all.
SCP-079 in 0.5 - Still the same, What the fuck?
SCP-079 in 0.6 - Now we have some progress.
SCP-079 in 0.6.4 - Sounds like a computer, but needs a little more update.
SCP-079 in 0.7.4 - Voice sounds more realistic, with no change.
SCP-079 in 1.0.6 (today) - 079's voice is now realistic, with changes, When he turns on, his sound is different.

Edit #3: SCP-079's voice in 0.3.2 doesn't even sound computerized, It sounds like a demon possessing a computer, or a ghost.

Jesus Christ man; you really don't need to make a new post for every word you say.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

I can never play 0.1 or any version. it always says that The .ZIP File is unknown or infected. Plus i use WinRAR.
SCP-079.... please lemme download stuff! :079_2:
:079_2: 079:No sir, i am in control of these forums. these downloads are keter leve-
Yeah, yeah wheatever.
So, am i supposed to use 7zip?

Gui2203 wrote:I can never play 0.1 or any version. it always says that The .ZIP File is unknown or infected. Plus i use WinRAR.
SCP-079.... please lemme download stuff! :079_2:
:079_2: 079:No sir, i am in control of these forums. these downloads are keter leve-
Yeah, yeah wheatever.
So, am i supposed to use 7zip?

No, WinRAR and 7Zip are the same thing. You probably have Norton Internet Security. Anything that's unknown to it, or doesn't have any signatures to it, Norton will kill since it doesn't recognize it. Just turn off its internet intelligence in the options or whatever.