Re: Old versions of SCP-CB

hey guys, i am just wondering...
do u guys know where i could post my ideas for game?
so my idea is to add 076 abel into the game.
and how it work is that, after nine tail fox enters the facility, abel would be wondering around the light containment zone or entrance zone (just like the nine tail fox :MTF: ), and would try to kill the player if he see the player. just like 096, its faster than the player, would be slowed but cant be stop by the door. however he would stop chasing the player if its far away. if anyone like this idea, plz do whatever u can to let the game developer see this. thank u!! :035: :035:

lucasshaw wrote:hey guys, i am just wondering...
do u guys know where i could post my ideas for game?
so my idea is to add 076 abel into the game.
and how it work is that, after nine tail fox enters the facility, abel would be wondering around the light containment zone or entrance zone (just like the nine tail fox :MTF: ), and would try to kill the player if he see the player. just like 096, its faster than the player, would be slowed but cant be stop by the door. however he would stop chasing the player if its far away. if anyone like this idea, plz do whatever u can to let the game developer see this. thank u!! :035: :035:
The Modding section. This was not the right place to post this though.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

So, I'm having an issue downloading version 0.6.6. My browser gives me a malware warning when I try downloading it, and even when I ignore it and download the file anyway, it won't ever fully extract. Both winrar and 7zip give me an error. 7zip says something about decal4 in particular.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:So, I'm having an issue downloading version 0.6.6. My browser gives me a malware warning when I try downloading it, and even when I ignore it and download the file anyway, it won't ever fully extract. Both winrar and 7zip give me an error. 7zip says something about decal4 in particular.
The game unzips and launches fine for me, your download may have just become corrupted. Try downloading it again.