Re: Is this game dead?

Steelpoint wrote:Nah, all good things must come to a end eventually. I'm hopeful about the upcoming 1.3 patch releasing soon.

No one ever expected SCP:CB to be developed forever, but to see how far its come just shows how great a game it is.

Besides, there's always the chance for future SCP inspired games to be made in the future.
Hey Steelpoint, been a while!

Yeah that's mostly right; nowadays i'm expectant of barotrauma getting more attention, and it sure seems to be doing so, at least.

But hey, refer to this post from Regalis. It gives plenty of hope on future scp projects.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Steelpoint wrote:Nah, all good things must come to a end eventually. I'm hopeful about the upcoming 1.3 patch releasing soon.

No one ever expected SCP:CB to be developed forever, but to see how far its come just shows how great a game it is.

Besides, there's always the chance for future SCP inspired games to be made in the future.
That is right, I am especially looking forward for the Site-37 game
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:

But there is no news about Site-37 for a long time. I think it is dead

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:

But there is no news about Site-37 for a long time. I think it is dead
Doesn't Site-37 have a Reddit page with more recent activity?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

well, i hope the modding community and the game fandom will keep going on. i understand that regalis has some other thing to do at the mysterious place called outside world. but seriously, watching this game stop updating feel like you have to grow up from your childhood.
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:well, i hope the modding community and the game fandom will keep going on. i understand that regalis has some other thing to do at the mysterious place called outside world. but seriously, watching this game stop updating feel like you have to grow up from your childhood.
Uhm... It still updating. We just need a bit more time. Maybe release of new version will be around 15-18 of June. We just have a little problems with expanding the role of SCP- :REDACTED:

yonzo_rikuo wrote:well, i hope the modding community and the game fandom will keep going on. i understand that regalis has some other thing to do at the mysterious place called outside world. but seriously, watching this game stop updating feel like you have to grow up from your childhood.
Yes, it's sad. Farewell yonzo, and may you be successful in your future endeav-
Uhm... It still updating.
My god, what you doing? Vane Brain, you fool.
Spoiler
Why do we have to wear these RIDICULOUS ties?

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Yes, it's sad. Farewell yonzo, and may you be successful in your future endeav-
Uhm... It still updating.
My god, what you doing? Vane Brain, you fool.
Spoiler
Why do we have to wear these RIDICULOUS ties?
Someone has hidden my glasses again.