Re: Is this game dead?

My perspective:

Reboot this game under Unity engine so that it is more compatible and alot less buggy. I was hoping for Irrrlicht but since that got orphaned...

Just give us a SCP CB UNITY REBOOT PLEASE! I love this game ever since i started playing it and it could very well be so much more than it is now!!!

SCP-Draconist wrote:My perspective:

Reboot this game under Unity engine so that it is more compatible and alot less buggy. I was hoping for Irrrlicht but since that got orphaned...

Just give us a SCP CB UNITY REBOOT PLEASE! I love this game ever since i started playing it and it could very well be so much more than it is now!!!
Working on it. There will be a thread up soon with a preview of the first version.

zornor90 wrote:
SCP-Draconist wrote:My perspective:

Working on it. There will be a thread up soon with a preview of the first version.
Woohoo 8) i definately like reading that :) Thank you!