SCP 4 Year Anniversary Update Discussion

Catch the teaser here if you haven't already:
[youtube]watch?v=KLUFYNBaZRI[/youtube]

SCP CB is now 4 years old so it looks as though it will be getting a new update. The new "teaser" (for all intents and purposes it was a teaser" had a bit of information regarding the new update. According to the Undertow Games Blog, the update will feature a "couple of new SCPs and expand the role of some of the existing SCPs, and also include a ton of bugfixes, optimization and some visual improvements". The new update is being worked on by the gents making the Nine Tailed Fox Mod and Regalis himself. Seems like the update will be kinda big. I'm super excited to learn what they mean when they say they expand on some of the existing SCPs. I'm hoping for more 035 myself.

What can be seen from the trailer:
-Prettier and flickering lights
-A new room with a malfunctioning door and what appears to be an MTF unit walking outside
-A new SCP, SCP-1499

Anything you guys saw or anything I missed? Hopes? Dreams? Nightmares?
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Re: SCP 4 Year Anniversary Update Discussion

Cridone wrote:This video is pretty terrible tbh.
I can't tell if you're being serious or sardonic.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Cridone wrote:This video is pretty terrible tbh.
I can't tell if you're being serious or sardonic.
I honestly think it's a pretty terrible video and would have preferred something like a commentary talking about the good things that happened to SCP:CB.
Although I was being sort of sardonic with the fact every reply before me said the video was cool, but that wasn't my only intention.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

W̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶1̶0̶4̶8̶-̶A̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶.̶

I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶C̶Z̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶i̶d̶o̶r̶s̶?̶ ̶ :gasp:

Read the wiki article like a responsible person. Does "Come into contact" literally mean touch, or just be really near? Like, can you get around it? If not, guess i'll just play map creator maps.

Oh god, this just dawned on me. We'll be in bizarro-verse - We'll be in some major city, possibly, but with the hallucinatory effects! :shock2:

Would it be worth that much to hide from the MTF?
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:W̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶1̶0̶4̶8̶-̶A̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶.̶

I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶C̶Z̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶i̶d̶o̶r̶s̶?̶ ̶ :gasp:

Read the wiki article like a responsible person. Does "Come into contact" literally mean touch, or just be really near? Like, can you get around it? If not, guess i'll just play map creator maps.
To avoid 1048-A in game, all you need to do is run past it into the other room. It takes a few seconds for it to start screaming. It doesn't matter if you touch it or not.