Re: SCP 4 Year Anniversary Update Discussion

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
AveryLP wrote: 035 and 049 really deserve a bigger role.
The scientist event in 035 should be randomized, 50% chance of the normal event, 50% chance of no one being there and you being able to enter and wear it.
:049: Could have a scene where he cures a MTF Soldier, who will act like other instances of 049-2.
:035: If reunited with the player could tell the player the location to SCP-1499, in exchange for a Keycard Omni.
Why the direction to 1499 when 1499 is likely to be in the Light Containment Zone?
I dont know, nothing else i could think of, we dont know of the other SCP that is being added, so i went for 1499, if he was gassed he could trick the player into going inside of a harmful SCPs containment cell, probably 009's.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: :049: Could have a scene where he cures a MTF Soldier, who will act like other instances of 049-2.
:035: If reunited with the player could tell the player the location to SCP-1499, in exchange for a Keycard Omni.
Why the direction to 1499 when 1499 is likely to be in the Light Containment Zone?
I dont know, nothing else i could think of, we dont know of the other SCP that is being added, so i went for 1499, if he was gassed he could trick the player into going inside of a harmful SCPs containment cell, probably 009's.
The gassing event already exists, he literally tells you to kill yourself
Spoiler
by going to 012 and attempt to read it as a map
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Why the direction to 1499 when 1499 is likely to be in the Light Containment Zone?
Spoiler
Yes i was already aware of that but im saying once he leaves if he has been gassed and you find him again he would do that. :035:

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: I dont know, nothing else i could think of, we dont know of the other SCP that is being added, so i went for 1499, if he was gassed he could trick the player into going inside of a harmful SCPs containment cell, probably 009's.
Spoiler
Yes i was already aware of that but im saying once he leaves if he has been gassed and you find him again he would do that. :035:
Ah ok.
But it was mentioned earlier that the unknown SCP will be from the mod too.
I guess it'll either be 1162 or 457.

AveryLP wrote:
AveryLP wrote: The gassing event already exists, he literally tells you to kill yourself
Spoiler
Ah ok.
if it is 457, i wonder if his model is the same, or if it will be changed.

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: Yes i was already aware of that but im saying once he leaves if he has been gassed and you find him again he would do that. :035:
Ah ok.
If it is added, it either might keep it's model permanently, keep it temporarily as a placeholder(Like in 096's case), or get implemented with a new and better model.

AveryLP wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Ah ok.
If it is added, it either might keep it's model permanently, keep it temporarily as a placeholder(Like in 096's case), or get implemented with a new and better model.
1499 will be in the storage area right? if so, i would be quite easy to find TBH, as for the second SCP they would likely appear just like they would in the NTF Mod.

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: if it is 457, i wonder if his model is the same, or if it will be changed.
1499 will be in the storage area right? if so, i would be quite easy to find TBH, as for the second SCP they would likely appear just like they would in the NTF Mod.
It'll probably be in a room adjacent to 714's room if it will be in that storage area.

EDIT: It would also be cool if they added SCP-076 someday.