Re: v1.3 Update

Vane Brain wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Can we expect Win10 compability for SCP:CB?
Not unless you rewrite the game without Fastext.
For me FastText is working good on Win 10, and on Win 7 it is lagging
And that changes my point because...?

CommanderPro100 wrote:And that changes my point because...?
I read a bit more on the website, and to support your comment, here's what I found:
xlsior (Blitz Website) wrote: Blitz3D requires an x86 processor in addition to windows.
Windows 10 is introducing a 'universal app' that will work on Windows 10 PCs, xbox one, lumia, etc. but that's a new framework generated by Visual Studio 2015 -- B3D builts its own executables straight through assembler, and the resulting executable doesn't use the universal app framework and will not magically become portable to non-x86 devices.
So it requires an x86 processor too, else needs to be re-written, which I couldn't imagine Regalis doing.

AveryLP wrote:I made a document for SCP-1499.
Feel free to tell me if there are any improvements that can be made.
-snip-
It's pretty much what I imagine an SCP document to be, except the font for the section titles isn't correctly formatted (Stronger bold, put the beginning of each section on a separate line) and there's supposed to be a thick black line dividing the top section (SCP logo, info) from the Special Containment Procedures stuff.
(see for reference): http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/con ... 0608005426

^^ This seconded.

I don't think Regalis really wants something that will honestly look worse than something he could do and has been doing for years.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.