Re: v1.3 Update

Cridone wrote:For example, I feel SCP-409 would be a useless addition, however showing it on one of the monitors would be a cool Easter egg.
I imagine it as keeping those who want 409 in the game happy, and those not wanting it happy too. It's a great idea.

AveryLP wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
AveryLP wrote: like broadcasts of SCP-993
It could but... do you want to see a cartoon of a psychopathic clown? 'Cause I sure don't.
It only was a suggestion, that could be quite terrifying in-game, should that monitor system really get added.
But doesn't SCP-993 leave all viewers over the age of 10 unconscious?
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cpbald wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
It could but... do you want to see a cartoon of a psychopathic clown? 'Cause I sure don't.
It only was a suggestion, that could be quite terrifying in-game, should that monitor system really get added.
But doesn't SCP-993 leave all viewers over the age of 10 unconscious?
dang, I forgot about that xD
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

The surveillance room looks neat, though it would be nice if one of the monitor's was corrupted by SCP-895 (but it doesn't kill you cause it will be annoying for the player to focus on it), and on that tv theres a little easter egg in that corrupted tv of some sort or something that could help the player like something flashes on the screen like a secret code or something.

also it would be nice to have some sort of "mod loader like mods for that version could be enabled or disabled" (just some idea throwing it out)

and one thing i like to see is more "Helpful" Scp's and more "Joke" Scp's

Like SCP-014-J "A Fork" in one of the monitors and maybe SCP-SCP-J "Scippy" appearing too.

as for a interactive Joke scp like 420-j, i decided SCP-000-J could be implented giving you that scp in your inventory if you read one of its pages (like 005 in one of the documents)

though all of this is very unlikly like SCP-000-J (it seems overpower'd cause you can get unlimited SCP items like 500 or 005 or 148), as for 014-J and SCP-SCP-J, im not sure

that is all i have now goodbye *drops mic*

EDIT: Seeing that MTF is getting new AI, will they react to more SCP's? or will they just react to 173 and 106('s chamber)?
That Poot Burd c: