Re: v1.3 Update

ME2 wrote:
Regalis wrote:
ME2 wrote:No, Yesterday (time integrated)
He said that they would just be waiting for some lines from the voice actor.
And yeah, after those lines there is probably still a bit of polishment needed. :e:
We are waiting for some lines from TheVolgun, but that's not all - there are still a few other small things to do before the release. We're so close that we still might be able to release it this month, but I won't promise anything. :035:
Awesome.
NEW NEWS UPDATE WILL BE OUT AT 12:00AM YES I CANT WAIT SWEET! :D IM GONNA RKO SOME CHICKENS!
If life gets rough RKO them with some dank memes.

JohnCena wrote:
ME2 wrote:
Regalis wrote:
We are waiting for some lines from TheVolgun, but that's not all - there are still a few other small things to do before the release. We're so close that we still might be able to release it this month, but I won't promise anything. :035:
Awesome.
NEW NEWS UPDATE WILL BE OUT AT 12:00AM YES I CANT WAIT SWEET! :D IM GONNA RKO SOME CHICKENS!
Joking aside, if Regalis wanted to push the update before the end of the month he would have to release it within 16 hours from now since he runs on Moscow Time.

CommanderMark wrote:
JohnCena wrote:
ME2 wrote:
Awesome.
Joking aside, if Regalis wanted to push the update before the end of the month he would have to release it within 16 hours from now since he runs on Moscow Time.
Joking aside? im not joking im excited af

Regalis wrote:
Me wrote:there’s some new stuff coming up: the developers of the Nine Tailed Fox Mod (ENDSHN and Vane Brain from Third Subdivision Team) have been working on a new update for the game for some time now (with some collaboration by me). The update will introduce a couple of new SCPs and expand the role of some of the existing SCPs, and also include a ton of bugfixes, optimization and some visual improvements (some of which can be seen in the video)!
So, a lot of people have been asking about the release date of the update. I'd hate to respond just by saying "when it's done" so instead I'll do a rough guesstimation: originally we were aiming for a release some time this month, but at the moment it looks like it'll most likely take until early next month.

In the meantime, here's a couple of teaser pics of some of the new content (and more to come within the following weeks):

New rooms and terrifyingly smart MTF units

Improved lighting

[REDACTED]
Looking gud

JohnCena wrote:
Regalis wrote:
Me wrote:there’s some new stuff coming up: the developers of the Nine Tailed Fox Mod (ENDSHN and Vane Brain from Third Subdivision Team) have been working on a new update for the game for some time now (with some collaboration by me). The update will introduce a couple of new SCPs and expand the role of some of the existing SCPs, and also include a ton of bugfixes, optimization and some visual improvements (some of which can be seen in the video)!
So, a lot of people have been asking about the release date of the update. I'd hate to respond just by saying "when it's done" so instead I'll do a rough guesstimation: originally we were aiming for a release some time this month, but at the moment it looks like it'll most likely take until early next month.

In the meantime, here's a couple of teaser pics of some of the new content (and more to come within the following weeks):

New rooms and terrifyingly smart MTF units

Improved lighting

[REDACTED]
Looking gud
agreed

JohnCena wrote:
CommanderMark wrote:
JohnCena wrote: NEW NEWS UPDATE WILL BE OUT AT 12:00AM YES I CANT WAIT SWEET! :D IM GONNA RKO SOME CHICKENS!
Joking aside? im not joking im excited af
John cena is bad

JohnCena wrote:
ME2 wrote:
Regalis wrote:
Awesome.
i can't wait either!
http://droptherapy.weebly.com/ my website
i've only been playing SCPCB since 0.8.2, but i have still seen huge improvements. :P

DropTherapy wrote:
JohnCena wrote:
ME2 wrote:
Awesome.
i can't wait either!
My hype level is OVER 9000!!!
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them