Re: v1.3 Update

Blue Prefect wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Kyrone wrote: I will, definitely when the update comes out :049:
They aren't many youtubers who upload SCP:CB videos anymore, and your videos are pretty good, I've learned some interesting stuff about SCP:CB from them!
I only have one that I watch which is markiplier but I'm open to see others with their reactions :laugh:
I wish Markiplier would do more SCP:CB videos, idk why he isn't.

Sad_ness wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
They aren't many youtubers who upload SCP:CB videos anymore, and your videos are pretty good, I've learned some interesting stuff about SCP:CB from them!
I only have one that I watch which is markiplier but I'm open to see others with their reactions :laugh:

Maybe because hes bored for now and seen it all?
Smonk that shit

Ringo Smonk wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote: I only have one that I watch which is markiplier but I'm open to see others with their reactions :laugh:

it's hard to make original and interesting videos of Scp:CB if you're just playing through the game. Markiplier will just find the new SCPs and be done with it. Then wait until the game updates and he'll do the same thing again. Which is great because he's hilarious :laugh:
aka Battleforge .Games... You know, the guy that's obsessed with containment breach :049:

Kyrone wrote:
Ringo Smonk wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:

it's hard to make original and interesting videos of Scp:CB if you're just playing through the game. Markiplier will just find the new SCPs and be done with it. Then wait until the game updates and he'll do the same thing again. Which is great because he's hilarious :laugh:
Markiplier hasn't done any videos on 1.2 though I think.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
Kyrone wrote:
Ringo Smonk wrote:

True, but I'm sure he'll do a few more with this update.
aka Battleforge .Games... You know, the guy that's obsessed with containment breach :049:

Kyrone wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Kyrone wrote: it's hard to make original and interesting videos of Scp:CB if you're just playing through the game. Markiplier will just find the new SCPs and be done with it. Then wait until the game updates and he'll do the same thing again. Which is great because he's hilarious :laugh:
If he even notices it when it is out (Which I guess will happen tomorrow or in 2 to 3 days)

AveryLP wrote:
Kyrone wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Markiplier hasn't done any videos on 1.2 though I think.
If he even notices it when it is out (Which I guess will happen tomorrow or in 2 to 3 days)
So hyped for this update! :D :D

Kyrone wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Kyrone wrote: True, but I'm sure he'll do a few more with this update.
The hype level is over 9000!!

AveryLP wrote:
Kyrone wrote:
AveryLP wrote: If he even notices it when it is out (Which I guess will happen tomorrow or in 2 to 3 days)
What 9000? There is a Guarantee that is right! (was you expecting me to say that there was no way for it to be right like the original quote, if so then you dont know how muck i like SCP;Cb and SCP in general.)
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Kyrone wrote: So hyped for this update! :D :D
What 9000? There is a Guarantee that is right! (was you expecting me to say that there was no way for it to be right like the original quote, if so then you dont know how muck i like SCP;Cb and SCP in general.)
Hype is over 9000. It seems that you don't know about that meme. Well it's from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
Check my DISCO EDITION:
http://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containme ... tion/89697

Also check my FNAF game
http://gamejolt.com/games/strategy-sim/ ... nen/48604/