Re: v1.3 Update

AveryLP wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: I hope it will bring a new life to SCP CB.
Spoiler
Volgun? VOLGUN?! VOOOOLLLLGUUUUUUN???!!!
Are you guys just waiting for TheVolgun's voice lines to release the update?
I just hope that TheVolgun even noticed the request and isn't on vacation lol
Wasn't he working on an SCP-049 Q&A with the creator of the SCP?
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
ME2 wrote:Are you still waiting for the volgun?
Even if we had a voicelines.. we still need to fix some bugs that apeared by adding new stuff
So is that a yes, you're still waiting for the voice lines?
I didn't contact Regalis about it, so we are still waiting.
Again I will admit that 1.3 will not be like "super update that will fix every big". We are trying to fix bugs that prevents from normal playthrough. But other bugs will be also fixed

Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Even if we had a voicelines.. we still need to fix some bugs that apeared by adding new stuff
Again I will admit that 1.3 will not be like "super update that will fix every big". We are trying to fix bugs that prevents from normal playthrough. But other bugs will be also fixed
I couldn't care more even if it did fix every bug, because the only problem I care about is 1.2.4 crashing my computer when I try to play.

Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
I couldn't care more even if it did fix every bug, because the only problem I care about is 1.2.4 crashing my computer when I try to play.
In intro? Or where? Is it also happened in v1.2.3?

Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: I didn't contact Regalis about it, so we are still waiting.
Didn't happen in 1.2.3, I can open the launcher but when I try to load the game, it crashes my entire PC before I even get to the menu. Disabling the launcher doesn't make a difference, and this is on W10.

Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Didn't happen in 1.2.3, I can open the launcher but when I try to load the game, it crashes my entire PC before I even get to the menu. Disabling the launcher doesn't make a difference, and this is on W10.
Sad_ness wrote:W10
It explains everything...