Re: v1.3 Update

Found the new security room with the cameras, there's 2 switches for locking down the light containment and heavy containment, heavy containment handle is missing, maybe you can find it and put it back on?

Went into the security room (noclipping), and somehow SCP-049 appeared outside the door when I never let him out in the first place. Noclipped back out, turned off noclip and 049 went after me, in the console it said "Failed to load Sound: SFX\Music\The Dread.ogg". From inside the security room, the door doesn't show the correct part that has the SCP logo on it, just the part of the door that you only see when opening/closing it.

Did some more exploring (still noclipping) and I found 049 on of the inaccessible walkways above one of the hallway intersection things, still before I let him out.

Found 096's room, looked at his face by accident, in the middle of him getting angry, I noclipped through a door, the game froze up, and the console got spam filled with "Failed to load Sound: SFX\Music\The Dread.ogg". Along with that, the lighting glitched out (random things would be brighter then normal, like doors or SCP-049. even the dead guy in the elevator was brighter then usual), and this sound keeps playing over and over again.

tl;dr: 049 appears before being let out, and a random glitch that probably had to do with me using console commands
Last edited by Sad_ness on Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sad_ness wrote:Found the new security room with the cameras, there's 2 switches for locking down the light containment and heavy containment, heavy containment handle is missing, maybe you can find it and put it back on?

Went into the security room (noclipping), and somehow SCP-049 appeared outside the door when I never let him out in the first place. Noclipped back out, turned off noclip and 049 went after me, in the console it said "Failed to load Sound: SFX\Music\The Dread.ogg". From inside the security room, the door doesn't show the correct part that has the SCP logo on it, just the part of the door that you only see when opening/closing it.

Did some more exploring (still noclipping) and I found 049 on of the inaccessible walkways above one of the hallway intersection things, still before I let him out.

Found 096's room, looked at his face by accident, in the middle of him getting angry, I noclipped through a door, the game froze up, and the console got spam filled with "Failed to load Sound: SFX\Music\The Dread.ogg". Along with that, the lighting glitched out (random things would be brighter then normal, like doors or SCP-049. even the dead guy in the elevator was brighter then usual), and this sound keeps playing over and over again.

tl;dr: 049 appears before being let out, and a random glitch that probably had to do with me using console commands
Cheats = bad

Vane Brain wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:SCP-939's storage room seems to be missing.
Are you sure?
Edit: Don't lie! it is there!
Rooms.ini says otherwise. Was its internal name changed?

Edit: Ok apparently my comparison software broke, nvm.
Last edited by CommanderMark on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:Found the new security room with the cameras, there's 2 switches for locking down the light containment and heavy containment, heavy containment handle is missing, maybe you can find it and put it back on?

Cheats = bad
I was noclipping around looking for new stuff on a testing save. Did 049 appear just because I used noclip, because that doesn't make much sense, and what about the audio file not loading?

Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

Cheats = bad
I was noclipping around looking for new stuff on a testing save. Did 049 appear just because I used noclip, because that doesn't make much sense, and what about the audio file not loading?
Well... you missed everything because cheating.
And sound not loaded... well.. you can turn off auto release sounds thing (in options). Maybe it will help...

Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

Cheats = bad
Yeah, noclipping could mess up scripted events (for example you HAVE to pass a 049 event before getting into that room, so that the game thinks you did and sends 049 after you.

ME2 wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Cheats = bad
Yeah, noclipping could mess up scripted events (for example you HAVE to pass a 049 event before getting into that room, so that the game thinks you did and sends 049 after you.
Ah, I see.