Re: v1.3 Update

Cridone wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:Will this game ever have a "final" version?
Considering SCP:CB isn't going to be the game that will pay Reg's bills, yes, it will most likely get a final version at some point.
Yea, the question is not if SCP:CB will have a final version, the question is just when it will come
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

KirbyMario12345 wrote:Is the 1.3 update gonna be compatible with W10? I hope so, I got a happy MAV when being chased by 049. Though I'm not sure if it's my specs.
Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960
While I completely agree with you that SCP:CB should also become Windows 10-compatible, I fear that Blitz3D doesn't allow that.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:Actually, I checked the Blitz forums, and people's Blitz projects seem to be compatible with W10 and W8/8.1 as if it were W7 or below. So it's either just CB-side, or my graphics card is too new.
Well, Blitz3D is kind of compatible with Win10. The glitch with SCP-049 simply happened because the AI for it in 1.2.3 is glitched and crashes the game. I already have it fixed for 1.3 (SCP-049 will also have a slightly different AI, so he won't just stuck after some time).

PXLSHN wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:Actually, I checked the Blitz forums, and people's Blitz projects seem to be compatible with W10 and W8/8.1 as if it were W7 or below. So it's either just CB-side, or my graphics card is too new.
Well, Blitz3D is kind of compatible with Win10. The glitch with SCP-049 simply happened because the AI for it in 1.2.3 is glitched and crashes the game. I already have it fixed for 1.3 (SCP-049 will also have a slightly different AI, so he won't just stuck after some time).
Can we expect Win10 compability for SCP:CB?

CommanderPro100 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Can we expect Win10 compability for SCP:CB?
Not unless you rewrite the game without Fastext.
Containment Breach runs fine on Windows 10. Unless there's an update for DirectX12 that breaks that, then there's nothing I've experienced.

SyphenTV wrote:Containment Breach runs fine on Windows 10. Unless there's an update for DirectX12 that breaks that, then there's nothing I've experienced.
It runs fine for me too, except when I go into 049's tunnel, turn on the generator and head towards the elevator. That's when the MAV happens.