Re: v1.3 Update

ok something happened when starting the game so ill leave this as a nutshell

starts game; goes trough intro; FPS drops at the room before entering 173's chamber; save; dies to 173 in intro 4 lulz; respawns; random class D is in the room with me; 106 spawns immediately; 106 attacks me from nowhere; escapes from PD; picks bell up; looks left to see a hallway (scp-096 isnt there, yet); goes straight; hears bump in the night, yet no 106... stops....; continues until i hit the checkpoint; goes back; while going up the stairs some random audio plays of some of the ppl at the site scream; then 096's scream plays at the end...; then be4 i go right, i see 096, and then "look" at his back to aggro him and then i quit'd cause 2 spooky

(off?: gonna live stream 1.3, anyone want to join?)
That Poot Burd c:

PootWizard wrote:ok something happened when starting the game so ill leave this as a nutshell

starts game; goes trough intro; FPS drops at the room before entering 173's chamber; save; dies to 173 in intro 4 lulz; respawns; random class D is in the room with me; 106 spawns immediately; 106 attacks me from nowhere; escapes from PD; picks bell up; looks left to see a hallway (scp-096 isnt there, yet); goes straight; hears bump in the night, yet no 106... stops....; continues until i hit the checkpoint; goes back; while going up the stairs some random audio plays of some of the ppl at the site scream; then 096's scream plays at the end...; then be4 i go right, i see 096, and then "look" at his back to aggro him and then i quit'd cause 2 spooky

1.3 of SCP-CB? it's still not out yet, or 1.3 of Barotrauma?
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
PootWizard wrote:ok something happened when starting the game so ill leave this as a nutshell

really? or am i confused or u are?
That Poot Burd c:

PootWizard wrote:

i think im fell asleep o the train, everyone is talking about it being out (guys, how has SCP-049's Ai and Role been improved?)
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

PootWizard wrote:

no its out. Where u streaming at?