Re: v1.3 Update

Sad_ness wrote:Do you guys think 1.3 will release this week?
I think one of the creators (I think Vane) said something about it coming out somewhere around the beginning of July.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
I think one of the creators (I think Vane) said something about it coming out somewhere around the beginning of July.
That is correct, he wanted to add something to the game before releasing it.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
About this new "something": It will take a lot of time to add it, so... we decided to add this to the NTF mod v0.2 and then in v1.4 of SCP CB. I think it will save a lot of time.
Now we actually did a lot of things for 1.3. I hope we will release it soon...

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
slender1200 wrote: I think one of the creators (I think Vane) said something about it coming out somewhere around the beginning of July.
About this new "something": It will take a lot of time to add it, so... we decided to add this to the NTF mod v0.2 and then in v1.4 of SCP CB. I think it will save a lot of time.
Now we actually did a lot of things for 1.3. I hope we will release it soon...
So, will it be in June or in July then?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Looks like my (or in this case our) estimations were off as usual... There's still a bit of work to do with the new additions and unfortunately everything won't be ready by the end of this month. However, most of the new features are looking good now and just need some more polishing, so I'm 98.15% certain we'll be able to release it some time next month.