Re: v1.3 Update

PootWizard wrote:Just curious, will SCP-005 be added or will it not cause its just a "easier" and "OP'er" version of the Omni Keycard?
I feel like it will not be, just because it is WAY to OP, and you could probably just skip over 860, and other SCP's with it. But I feel like having its containment chamber with the note "Sorry, I got is first -Maynard" would be a good cameo.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Blue Prefect wrote:Or what of SCP-096's face appears on one of the monitors in the survaillence room and adds a little more dificulty to view the screens without agitating 096 :096:
That is a idea I thought about too, but it would be too much impossible to then not view the monitors (as this room will be important for the gameplay).
However, we already made/still making SCP-096's role to be expanded.
slender1200 wrote:
PootWizard wrote:Just curious, will SCP-005 be added or will it not cause its just a "easier" and "OP'er" version of the Omni Keycard?
I feel like it will not be, just because it is WAY to OP, and you could probably just skip over 860, and other SCP's with it. But I feel like having its containment chamber with the note "Sorry, I got is first -Maynard" would be a good cameo.
SCP-005 is a bit too OP, but the idea with it's chamber migth work, but i'm not sure at all if it's actually necessary to do then (SCP-005's room can be made as a SCP storage room with multiple low-level SCPs in 1.4 (if we add more of these "item SCPs"), but for now, it's just unclear if the room will get added or not).

slender1200 wrote:
I feel like it will not be, just because it is WAY to OP, and you could probably just skip over 860, and other SCP's with it.
So, business as usual.

slender1200 wrote:
Huh?
I thought 860's control room is secured with code-locked doors.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I thought 860's control room is secured with code-locked doors.
That's what Slender is saying, SCP-005 would be able to activate the keypad, and with it you wouldn't ever need to go inside SCP-860-1.
I was hoping SCP-005 could be added but seeing as a lot of people saying its "Too Overpowered" its very unlikely

now the reason why i want SCP-005 in game is some rooms i want to skip over than others like "what you guys are saying about SCP-860-1", cause my PC is able to run it but "sometimes" it needs some time to "Render" (also i hate dat damn SCP-860-2)

other than that it would be nice if SCP-005 needed something to open its doors to the containment area(aka to balance it, you need to find a way to open its door, like a keycard Omni, or it spawns somewhere hidden, or give it a low spawn rate) to get the key and maybe some rooms cant be unlocked only with SCP-005 (like that cracked door in the anniversary video regalis did)

this is just my thoughts though...
That Poot Burd c:

PootWizard wrote: other than that it would be nice if SCP-005 needed something to open its doors to the containment area(aka to balance it, you need to find a way to open its door, like a keycard Omni, or it spawns somewhere hidden, or give it a low spawn rate) to get the key and maybe some rooms cant be unlocked only with SCP-005 (like that cracked door in the anniversary video regalis did)
If you played NTF mod, then you will know that keypad for this door is broken

Vane Brain wrote:
PootWizard wrote: other than that it would be nice if SCP-005 needed something to open its doors to the containment area(aka to balance it, you need to find a way to open its door, like a keycard Omni, or it spawns somewhere hidden, or give it a low spawn rate) to get the key and maybe some rooms cant be unlocked only with SCP-005 (like that cracked door in the anniversary video regalis did)
If you played NTF mod, then you will know that keypad for this door is broken
First of all i haven't played the NTF mod, so i didnt know

Second... i just realized i made a argument on if SCP-005 should or should not be implemented due to being OP
That Poot Burd c: