Re: v1.3 Update

Vane Brain wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote:
AveryLP wrote: I thought the new lights already are the new graphical addition to the game?
He's talking about something else, which is why you already saw the lights in the trailer.
Seriously, I don't think that it takes anyone with a terrible amount of programming skill to add a lens flare to light1.jpg in Photoshop, or GIMP for that matter.
Actially it is taked a bit coding.
I do have another question regarding 1.3
Will that scientist event from the NTF mod be included or not?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote: He's talking about something else, which is why you already saw the lights in the trailer.
Seriously, I don't think that it takes anyone with a terrible amount of programming skill to add a lens flare to light1.jpg in Photoshop, or GIMP for that matter.
Actially it is taked a bit coding.
No, not now. I still needs more improvements

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Actially it is taked a bit coding.
Improvements?
That event looks pretty complete to me though.

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote: I do have another question regarding 1.3
Improvements?
It still needs some improvements like... A better room for this event and sound.

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: No, not now. I still needs more improvements
Improvements?
It still needs some improvements like... A better room for this event and sound.
You are right with the room, the textures look a bit strange on the hallway.

I'm hoping the update could be done by this weekend, but if need be, Regalis can delay the release a little.

Additionally, I have a suggestion. To scrap 1074 entirely, as its implementation is so bad it's better to scrap it than try to fix it. The/A new SCP could possibly fill the slot that 1074 leaves, though scrapping it does clear space, since the game is poorly optimized at the moment, and one day in the future it might not be able to stay on the Blitz engine.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:I'm hoping the update could be done by this weekend, but if need be, Regalis can delay the release a little.

Additionally, I have a suggestion. To scrap 1074 entirely, as its implementation is so bad it's better to scrap it than try to fix it. The/A new SCP could possibly fill the slot that 1074 leaves, though scrapping it does clear space, since the game is poorly optimized at the moment, and one day in the future it might not be able to stay on the Blitz engine.
I'm against scrapping 1074, since I just am entirely against removing SCP's.
I am aware that 1074 serves as a curiosity, but it could be fixed by maybe having it randomly appear in the storage room as well.

I do hope that the update arrives in the next days, but we'll see, since it has been mentioned that it will happen either early or middle of June.

AveryLP wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:I'm hoping the update could be done by this weekend, but if need be, Regalis can delay the release a little.

I am aware that 1074 serves as a curiosity, but it could be fixed by maybe having it randomly appear in the storage room as well.

I do hope that the update arrives in the next days, but we'll see, since it has been mentioned that it will happen either early or middle of June.
Sorry... but we need to delay release of 1.3 update to... middle of June I think. We still needs to remade some new SCPs (like :REDACTED: and SCP-1499). I will admit: 1499 is a biggest features in this update.

About 1074... well.. we will make something with it in later versions (maybe in 1.4 or even in 1.3.X)

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:

Sorry... but we need to delay release of 1.3 update to... middle of June I think. We still needs to remade some new SCPs (like :REDACTED: and SCP-1499). I will admit: 1499 is a biggest features in this update.

About 1074... well.. we will make something with it in later versions (maybe in 1.4 or even in 1.3.X)
Well, that aren't too long though, since June has 30 days.
I hope that 1074 doesn't get removed though.
Also, why the :REDACTED: , we already know it is 1162.

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote: I'm against scrapping 1074, since I just am entirely against removing SCP's.

Well, that aren't too long though, since June has 30 days.
I hope that 1074 doesn't get removed though.
Also, why the :REDACTED: , we already know it is 1162.
Oh.. yeah. I forgot