Re: v1.3 Update

risingstar64 wrote:Does Blitz3d not support smoothing groups? I can't remember as I haven't messed with any in-game assets in a long time, but if it does I highly recommend configuring them for those pipe models. Without smoothing groups the lighting becomes very noticeably faceted and unrealistic for curved objects like that.
I think the problem is in 3Dworld studio. Regalis said to me how to fix that

I have a question regarding the Light Containment Zone sign.
When will that sign be fixed? (It currently states Light Cointainment Zone)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I have a question regarding the Light Containment Zone sign.
Already fixed :wink:
Good, it's always nice to see both bugfixes and new stuff in updates.
Anyways, time is passing quite fast, it's already the middle of May before you know it.

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I have a question regarding the Light Containment Zone sign.
Already fixed :wink:
Anyways, time is passing quite fast, it's already the middle of May before you know it.
I know. But we will try to make 1.4 update after NTF mod v0.2 update. And 1.5 after NTF mod v0.3... and etc.

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Already fixed :wink:
I know. But we will try to make 1.4 update after NTF mod v0.2 update. And 1.5 after NTF mod v0.3... and etc.
So, let me guess, it's going to be many months until v1.4 (I mean 0.2 takes some time too, doesn't it)
But it's good that you guys are making SCP:CB versions, because that enables Regalis to work on Subsurf....I mean Barotrauma while SCP:CB gets updated as well.
I wish that someday, SCP-409 will get added, since the game for me feels.....somehow incomplete without it.
I gotta get some ideas for 409.

Marios wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:I know. But we will try to make 1.4 update after NTF mod v0.2 update. And 1.5 after NTF mod v0.3... and etc.
Why limit the original game's updates on a modification's updates?
Probably because the NTF mod needs attention too.

Anyways, here are my ideas for SCP-409 for everyone to see:

- SCP-409's containment chamber and appearance would be the same as in the Box of Horrors mod
- In some rooms throughout the facility, stains of SCP-409 crystals could be found. If the player touches them, the crystallization effect would begin.
- SCP-409 could also be a drink dispensed by SCP-294 (Similar on how SCP-009 is in the BoH mod)
- There could be a scripted event that shows a Class-D, already covered with SCP-409 crystals, running towards the player, only to stop in front of the player and shatter due to advanced crystallization effect. This would create a SCP-409 stain with the same effect as the other stains.
- The hallway containing the elevator leading to the containment room could have the HCZ room textures, since the textures from BoH make the room not really fit into the HCZ.
- The crystallization process could be stopped using a SCP-500 pill.

AveryLP wrote:Probably because the NTF mod needs attention too.
Well, that's a bad idea for giving it attention. Hopefully they're not doing it for that reason. The original game shouldn't depend on a modification of itself, that's completely wrong.

I like your idea for 409, though. Could fit in the game on a later release.

Marios wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Probably because the NTF mod needs attention too.
Well, that's a bad idea for giving it attention. Hopefully they're not doing it for that reason. The original game shouldn't depend on a modification of itself, that's completely wrong.

I like your idea for 409, though. Could fit in the game on a later release.
What I meant is that the NTF mod does eventually need updates too, especially because of the bugs in the mod.
And thanks for your support of the ideas.