Re: v1.3 Update

Vane Brain wrote:
Niikiitaa03 wrote:
Irontaco wrote:The fact you have to do things in each zone to get out of them is AMAZING.
This is pretty much the best thing about the update. Now you can't just get an omni card and sprint to the exit.
Irontaco wrote:i still haven't figured out how to get out of the heavy containment zone yet, it's fun to actually have to figure out things like this again.
I think something must be done with SCP-008, according to the checkpoint monitor.
Thanks for good feedback! We know the issue with monitor in that checkpoint and it really should say that 008 is not contained
...but SCP-008 IS contained. It only breaches containment when the player walks into the room (which starts the 008 infection event).

SyphenTV wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Niikiitaa03 wrote: This is pretty much the best thing about the update. Now you can't just get an omni card and sprint to the exit.

I think something must be done with SCP-008, according to the checkpoint monitor.
Thanks for good feedback! We know the issue with monitor in that checkpoint and it really should say that 008 is not contained
...but SCP-008 IS contained. It only breaches containment when the player walks into the room (which starts the 008 infection event).
Well, there is gas streaming from SCP-008's containment apparatus though
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Thanks for good feedback! We know the issue with monitor in that checkpoint and it really should say that 008 is not contained
When? From what I remember, 008 only breaches containment when the lock bursts, coincidentally when the player enters the room.

SyphenTV wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
When? From what I remember, 008 only breaches containment when the lock bursts, coincidentally when the player enters the room.
Then what exactly is the gas spewing out?

SyphenTV wrote: When? From what I remember, 008 only breaches containment when the lock bursts, coincidentally when the player enters the room.
The gas already emits before the player enters (it is already unlocked before player enters it. What you meant was then it was first added to the game (the event where the container opened itself and started the infection). Then it was made that the container is already opened, so the player has to close it in order to enter the left side of 008's room. And then in 1.3, SCP-008 has to be visited now in order tp proceed.

PXLSHN wrote:
SyphenTV wrote: When? From what I remember, 008 only breaches containment when the lock bursts, coincidentally when the player enters the room.
The gas already emits before the player enters (it is already unlocked before player enters it. What you meant was then it was first added to the game (the event where the container opened itself and started the infection). Then it was made that the container is already opened, so the player has to close it in order to enter the left side of 008's room. And then in 1.3, SCP-008 has to be visited now in order tp proceed.
Strangely enough, when I visited 008 and recontained it, the monitor in the checkpoint room to the Entrance Zone still says something about SCP-008.