Re: v1.3 Update

I was looking thought the death messages and i saw that 939's death message was still "All four escaped SCP-939 specimens have been captured and re-contained successfully. Two of them made quite a mess at Storage Area 6. A cleaning team has been dispatched." instead of "All four escaped SCP-939 specimens have been captured and re-contained successfully. Three of them made quite a mess at Storage Area 6. A cleaning team has been dispatched." since theres now 3 instance in storage area 6

DL_Baryonyx wrote:I was looking thought the death messages and i saw that 939's death message was still "All four escaped SCP-939 specimens have been captured and re-contained successfully. Two of them made quite a mess at Storage Area 6. A cleaning team has been dispatched." instead of "All four escaped SCP-939 specimens have been captured and re-contained successfully. Three of them made quite a mess at Storage Area 6. A cleaning team has been dispatched." since theres now 3 instance in storage area 6
2 of them did a mess, but third one was quiet. Maybe that why, huh?

Vane Brain wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:I was looking thought the death messages and i saw that 939's death message was still "All four escaped SCP-939 specimens have been captured and re-contained successfully. Two of them made quite a mess at Storage Area 6. A cleaning team has been dispatched." instead of "All four escaped SCP-939 specimens have been captured and re-contained successfully. Three of them made quite a mess at Storage Area 6. A cleaning team has been dispatched." since theres now 3 instance in storage area 6
2 of them did a mess, but third one was quiet. Maybe that why, huh?
Touché, i didn't tought of this