Really dumb question but...

So the other day I was told that SCP:CB does not take place in what I thought to be was Site 19. I started researching all over the place,
but to no avail as to finding where SCP:CB takes place. So does anybody have a logical idea of where SCP:CB takes place?
don't eat the tuna casserole (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: Really dumb question but...

CookiesMilk wrote:So the other day I was told that SCP:CB does not take place in what I thought to be was Site 19. I started researching all over the place,
but to no avail as to finding where SCP:CB takes place. So does anybody have a logical idea of where SCP:CB takes place?
Based on the details in-game, CB takes place in a temporary storage/research facility. Several SCPs were transferred to this facility after the CI raided numerous other containment facilities (such as Site-17, 19, among others).

This is also used as the explanation for why SCPs with conflicting canon locations can all be in the same site at once.

Re: Really dumb question but...

CommanderMark wrote:
CookiesMilk wrote:So the other day I was told that SCP:CB does not take place in what I thought to be was Site 19. I started researching all over the place,
Based on the details in-game, CB takes place in a temporary storage/research facility. Several SCPs were transferred to this facility after the CI raided numerous other containment facilities (such as Site-17, 19, among others).

This is also used as the explanation for why SCPs with conflicting canon locations can all be in the same site at once.
Thank you!
don't eat the tuna casserole (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)