Re: Now that v1.3 is out...

I actually wonder if in the future, SCP-1499's dimension will get some events as it currently has no purpose except for going on SCP-1499-1 safari.
It at least would be nice to see some events there. (This is just a suggestion for 1499)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:I actually wonder if in the future, SCP-1499's dimension will get some events as it currently has no purpose except for going on SCP-1499-1 safari.
It at least would be nice to see some events there. (This is just a suggestion for 1499)
We will work on it for next updates

KirbyMario12345 wrote: They didn't even fix the fucking 049 MAV. And missing textures everywhere. 1.3 is a rushed piece of shit.
SypthenTV wrote: I'm waiting for 1.3.1. I got a ton of MAV's throughout the game, and that usually never happens. Thank you Third Subdivision Team.

And to be honest, the lag is a bit unbearable too.
To be honest, for me it doesn't even lag the slightest (and that is for me even if i'm in the debug mode that is running way slower than the orginal EXE).
And the MAVs you got (mostly if it had missing textures or whatnot) were most likely RAM related or whatnot (it's also a problem in the NTF mod too). The game also simply still has some problems with handling loaded data in the RAM.
And YouTubers didn't seemed to had much problems with 1.3 so far, so it has something to do with your PCs.

PXLSHN wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote: They didn't even fix the fucking 049 MAV. And missing textures everywhere. 1.3 is a rushed piece of shit.
SyphenTV wrote: I'm waiting for 1.3.1. I got a ton of MAV's throughout the game, and that usually never happens. Thank you Third Subdivision Team.

To be honest, for me it doesn't even lag the slightest (and that is for me even if i'm in the debug mode that is running way slower than the orginal EXE).
And YouTubers didn't seemed to had much problems with 1.3 so far, so it has something to do with your PCs.
To be quite frank, my PC is shit. And to be honest, Containment Breach isn't very optimized, even after the 1.3 update. You should be able to accommodate for crappier PC's, and smooth out the game.

I would also like to say, that just because you didn't lag doesn't mean others will.

SyphenTV wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
SyphenTV wrote: I'm waiting for 1.3.1. I got a ton of MAV's throughout the game, and that usually never happens. Thank you Third Subdivision Team.

To be quite frank, my PC is shit. And to be honest, Containment Breach isn't very optimized, even after the 1.3 update. You should be able to accommodate for crappier PC's, and smooth out the game.

I would also like to say, that just because you didn't lag doesn't mean others will.
Then try 16 bit version of SCP CB! (you can turn on it in launcher)

Vane Brain wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:

Already have, no improvement. I have to say though, Juan's FastExt/Txt removal did a MIRACLE. Rocking 13 FPS with the main game, I got around 70-80 FPS with Juan's version.

SyphenTV wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

Already have, no improvement. I have to say though, Juan's FastExt/Txt removal did a MIRACLE. Rocking 13 FPS with the main game, I got around 70-80 FPS with Juan's version.
Well there is a news for you: we will use Juanjpro-senpai's FastExt/Text removal for 1.3.1

Vane Brain wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Then try 16 bit version of SCP CB! (you can turn on it in launcher)
Well there is a news for you: we will use Juanjpro-senpai's FastExt/Text removal for 1.3.1
What about bumpmapping then?
Without bump mapping, the texture will not have the shining effect.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them