Re: Now that v1.3 is out...

AveryLP wrote:When I turned off bump-mapping to see what it would be like, the game was darker than when I turned bump mapping on.
It seems like that most lights only reach the ground when bump-mapping is turned on, hopefully that will be fixed in 1.3.1

Another idea could be to make bump mapping a seperate download for people who want it, so that it is optional.
Then we will need to have 2 source codes and it will be hard to have it...

KirbyMario12345 wrote:however I'm disappointed that SCP-372's chamber didn't really get a proper use and reason to visit the chamber.
It does. You can go there to pick up 372's document, which contains the code to the maintenance tunnel blast doors to skip the maintenance tunnels.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:I'm mostly pleased about how 1.3 came out, however I'm disappointed that SCP-372's chamber didn't really get a proper use and reason to visit the chamber.
I think that they could also have improved the way SCP-1048-A affects you (So it's more like with 008 infection, having several overlays showing progress of the ears)
They could make the 860 ambient sounds work and maybe add some ambient sounds to the Pocket Dimension.
But oh well, there's still space left for 1.4 or maybe even 1.3.x versions.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them