Re: SCP:CB D-9341's backstory theory's

Hey all,

So looking into the files, I found that certain images have a QR code on them. One such example is "badge1.jpg"

Now, when you scan this it comes out with:

Ross Emily Sharon
Assistant Researcher
Lvl 2
Code: 55.678741-4.065784

Interesting, hmm?
Now if we look at the image file for our dear friend Benjamin, we see another QR code!
But the only problem with this one is that the QR code is cut off. Maybe it will tell us something about Ben?
Maybe it will tell us his last name? Where can we find the missing piece to this?

Anyhoodles, lets go back to the results of the badge1.jpg scan.
Look at the code. Looks a bit like GPS Coordinates, does it not?

Using http://stevemorse.org/jcal/latlon.php <- that wonderful website, I inserted the numbers as:
Lat: 55.678741
Long: -4.065784

and we get this:30 Barn St, Strathaven ML10 6LU, UK
Hmmm... Does anyone know what this means? What location this could suggest?

I'm still looking into it, so I'll post here with any other findings.

Edit 1:
docNDP.jpg has a QR code.
When scanned, it spits out:
MAINSERV\PUBLIC\THE_MODULAR_SITE_PROJECT\
not sure if this has anything to do with anything.

Edit 2:
Searching the address on Google, we see that the the address is to a place called "Emily Ross Furnishings."
Huh.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwhR32wEqfA[/youtube]

Good theories. But may I present one of my own? Everything you said may be true but there is one thing we overlooked. He's no mere D-class. He's an SCP. No joke. Call me stupid or crazy but that's what I believe. The key to his classification as an SCP lies in a mechanic in the game we use more than anything. The quicksave. I believe this isn't a mere non-canon mechanic found in every game. That is his SCP power. Think about it. In the Gate A ending he is captured and reviewed by an SCP scientist on how he has the ability to predict the most unpredictable of hazards and triumph in seemingly impossible circumstances "Almost as if he's performed these impossible tasks several times before." I believe that's because he has. A human being with the secret ability to go back in time to a certain point and correct his mistakes. It's a really meta thing to do, taking a common game mechanic and using it in the lore. I also like to think at the end of the Gate A ending for his skills he was hired to join the MTF.

cousin vinnie wrote:Good theories. But may I present one of my own? Everything you said may be true but there is one thing we overlooked. He's no mere D-class. He's an SCP. No joke. Call me stupid or crazy but that's what I believe. The key to his classification as an SCP lies in a mechanic in the game we use more than anything. The quicksave. I believe this isn't a mere non-canon mechanic found in every game. That is his SCP power. Think about it. In the Gate A ending he is captured and reviewed by an SCP scientist on how he has the ability to predict the most unpredictable of hazards and triumph in seemingly impossible circumstances "Almost as if he's performed these impossible tasks several times before." I believe that's because he has. A human being with the secret ability to go back in time to a certain point and correct his mistakes. It's a really meta thing to do, taking a common game mechanic and using it in the lore. I also like to think at the end of the Gate A ending for his skills he was hired to join the MTF.
Actually its because when you play as D-9341 you knew how to deal with the scps during the game and the foundation scientists weren't aware what he did during the breach and that's why they say "has the ability to predict the most unpredictable of hazardsand triumph " and think that he could be a safe class scp
Found?

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
cousin vinnie wrote:I also like to think at the end of the Gate A ending for his skills he was hired to join the MTF.
Except you get abducted by the Chaos Insurgency and they're the anti-foundation so I don't think that's a reasonable thought. Why would they hire you if they captured you due to your skill.
I think he is referring to the second ending to Gate A in which 106 :106: is contained and stopped by the mtf :MTF2:
Found?

Blue Prefect wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
cousin vinnie wrote:I also like to think at the end of the Gate A ending for his skills he was hired to join the MTF.
Except you get abducted by the Chaos Insurgency and they're the anti-foundation so I don't think that's a reasonable thought. Why would they hire you if they captured you due to your skill.
I think he is referring to the second ending to Gate A in which 106 :106: is contained and stopped by the mtf :MTF2:
Uh.... I think you're getting your endings confused. The first ending is the ending where 106 is stopped and D-9341 gets captured by the Chaos Insurgency, the second ending is where SCP-106 is already contained so the MTF go after D-9341 and capture him.
Last edited by Cridone on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Uh.... I think you're getting your endings confused. The first ending is the ending where 106 is stopped and D-9341 gets captured by the Chaos Insurgency, the second ending is where SCP-106 is already contained so the MTF go after D-9341 and capture him.this thread is fucking stupid
Oh crap I meant that ending my mistake I didn't know which was first but yeah the one where 106 is contained
Found?