SCP:CB D-9341's backstory theory's

WARNING! THIS MAY CONTAIN HEAVY SPOILERS FOR THE GAME! SEE AT OWN RISK!

Due to the new 1.3.0 update the 5 new "nestalga" items i decided to take what we know from the game's files and try to debunk what D-9341 looks like and his backstory...

1. 966 Texture and Dr. :REDACTED: 's ripped badge / keycard.
So i decided to look into the files of 966's texture, all though when you get the badge D-9341 says "Hey!, that guy looks just like me!" i do not think it is D-9341.
If you look into 966's eyes you may see a reflection if you look close enough. This is true if you look into the file, not directly in the eye but a overlay.
in 966's eye D-9341 shows up as a bald white man. But in the ripped badge D-9341 Has hair, spooky :087_2: ...

2. 1074tex1.jpg and 966 Texture. pictures the reflection of D-9341 are exactly the same, exept in 966's edition hes black and white and is wearing NVG.

My conclusion? I think D-9341 and the badge link up belive it or not. It'd make sence if D-9341 would look like that before he became the D-Class we know and love today.
My conclusion of D-9341? (We will now prefer D-9341 as Walker) Walker was a 30 yr old man who worked for the SCP Foundation, Before (presumaly) commiting homocide on his family or a person he hated. After being cought he was sentenced guilty to death row, However he was selected by the foundation as a D-Class. Presumaly he is inbetween 40 - 54.

3. Alternitive conclusion. I did not think of this but somone else did in the comments. Walker more than likely saw the O5 eyes only document in 1125, there for instantly being booted to a D - Class.

Post your thoughts if you think my theory is right or post your own!

I think its safe to give out D-9341's infomation, be aware this may not be acurate!

Name:Benjamin "Oliver" Walker
Job:D - Class
Misc:Saw the move "Run" (Refrence to the new live action short coming out "Containment breach: Run")
Use to work at the foundation as a level four.

EDIT:I know 1074's edition of D-9341 is now non-canon, but i like to say it "still exist" in a diffrent site.
Also to acsess the bmesh textures you need to go into do this SCP:CB > GFX > NPCS and you can find 966's texture you just have to go into GFX to find the non-canon 1074 picture. to find the nestalga items go into SCP:CB > GFX > ITEMS. Im glad 'you' and 'i' are working together to solve this mystery, ive seen some great theorys! i want you to share this thread if you want to your friends, help us solve this building case of this murderous foundation!

Also i think the "Run" ticket isn't somthing like friday the 13th. i think is a sci-fi movie or some :REDACTED: like human vs exenomorph

P.S Benjamin looks like my dad .-.
P.SX2 Okay, i know we can not jump imideatly to pad to pad. but we canot simply accept without conflict.
Last edited by Bob on Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dr. bob the builder

Re: SCP:CB D-9341's backstory theory's

Bob wrote:Due to the new 1.3.0 update the 5 new "nestalga" items i decided to take what we know from the game's files and try to debunk what D-9341 looks like and his backstory...

So i decided to look into the files of 966's texture, all though when you get the badge D-9341 says "Hey!, that guy looks just like me!" i do not think it is D-9341.
If you look into 966's eyes you may see a reflection if you look close enough. This is true if you look into the file, not directly in the eye but a overlay.
in 966's eye D-9341 shows up as a bald white man. But in the ripped badge D-9341 Has hair, spooky :087_2: ...

2. 1074tex1.jpg and 966 Texture. pictures the reflection of D-9341 are exactly the same, exept in 966's edition hes black and white and is wearing NVG.

My conclusion? I think D-9341 and the badge link up belive it or not. It'd make sence if D-9341 would look like that before he became the D-Class we know and love today.
My conclusion of D-9341? (We will now prefer D-9341 as Walker) Walker was a 30 yr old man who worked for the SCP Foundation, Before (presumaly) commiting homocide on his family or a person he hated. After being cought he was sentenced guilty to death row, However he was selected by the foundation as a D-Class. Presumaly he is inbetween 40 - 54.

there is also the "disciplinary hearing" leaflet that you get from SCP-1162. walker might have seen something restricted to O5 access and then got fired. after that he did a crime or something that was enough to sentence him guilty, and before you know it, you're playing SCP:CB.
http://droptherapy.weebly.com/ my website
i've only been playing SCPCB since 0.8.2, but i have still seen huge improvements. :P

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:And also, SCP-1074's appearance of D-9341 is now non-canon (due to being removed), and as far as I know whoever made 966's texture wasn't aware of D-9341's appearance at the time.
966 doesn't have a texture, though I can see where you're coming from.
Uh, SCP-966 has a texture. You can see it in the files. The white male class-D is also in 966's eye in the texture, to represent a reflection.

DropTherapy wrote:
Bob wrote:Due to the new 1.3.0 update the 5 new "nestalga" items i decided to take what we know from the game's files and try to debunk what D-9341 looks like and his backstory...

there is also the "disciplinary hearing" leaflet that you get from SCP-1162. walker might have seen something restricted to O5 access and then got fired. after that he did a crime or something that was enough to sentence him guilty, and before you know it, you're playing SCP:CB.
K, so, racking up the information here, i have put together a theory, and it goes like this:
Benjamin Oliver Walker was a standard Level-4 personnel. One day, however, he Ran an unauthorized test on an anomaly that was restricted to O5 Access.
He was then fired. Shortly afterwards, he saw a movie called "Run". this inspired him to do something he would later regret. He was then sentenced to death row for committing :REDACTED:. He was then selected by the foundation as a D-Class. This is where the game begins.
i've only been playing SCPCB since 0.8.2, but i have still seen huge improvements. :P

DropTherapy wrote:He was then fired. Shortly afterwards, he saw a movie called "Run". this inspired him to do something he would later regret. He was then sentenced to death row for committing :REDACTED:. He was then selected by the foundation as a D-Class. This is where the game begins.
Why would the Foundation just fire you then say "kthxbye"? That just screams security leaks. Also, he saw a movie that inspired him to do....something? Coincidentally bringing straight back to the Foundation as a D-class?

A more logical series of events would be that he just saw the movie at some in his life before doing the un-authorized research, then once that occurred, he received that most likely demoted him to a D-class.

CommanderMark wrote:
DropTherapy wrote:He was then fired. Shortly afterwards, he saw a movie called "Run". this inspired him to do something he would later regret. He was then sentenced to death row for committing :REDACTED:. He was then selected by the foundation as a D-Class. This is where the game begins.
Why would the Foundation just fire you then say "kthxbye"? That just screams security leaks. Also, he saw a movie that inspired him to do....something? Coincidentally bringing straight back to the Foundation as a D-class?

A more logical series of events would be that he just saw the movie at some in his life before doing the un-authorized research, then once that occurred, he received that most likely demoted him to a D-class.
idk, it's just a thing that i came up with.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:MOD EDIT: nah don't do that ok
Awesomeguy147 please stop being a faggot. Your memes are unfunny and immature, they took up 8 inches of my screen space, that is deplorable and should not be allowed.

Anyways topic, right, you're not good at this. get gud. If you're going to come to a conclusion, make sure that there is actually proof and reasoning there that supports that. Going "uh, he saw a movie and that made him do a stabby" is just stupid.
Spoiler
And that is why, as my gift to the pope, I gave him a subscription to Crunchyroll. Crunchyroll is a neat website that streams your favorite anime in high definition subtitles. With a selection of thousands of animes like Aito No Chi, Neo Romero, and Hanzo at a low price of 599 US Dollars, who wouldn't take such a great deal? I personally recommend Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, a real anime for real men. You can reach the website at [email protected] and my favorite class is Bastion. Thanks and have fun!