Re: Few Suggestions for 1.3.2

Vane Brain wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:Not sure if its to late or can wait for a future update but why not add the weight lifting room,theatre, and the motivational room in the game as its mentioned in the PA system in the intro.I think that whenever SCP-682 is implemented he could appear in the theatre room as it is a wide open space for him to cause destruction and for you to escape or for another brand new scp.What do you guys think? :idea:
Give us 682 model and we will add it
Omg
If life gets rough RKO them with some dank memes.

Re: Few Suggestions for 1.3.2

Vane Brain wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:Not sure if its to late or can wait for a future update but why not add the weight lifting room,theatre, and the motivational room in the game as its mentioned in the PA system in the intro.I think that whenever SCP-682 is implemented he could appear in the theatre room as it is a wide open space for him to cause destruction and for you to escape or for another brand new scp.What do you guys think? :idea:
Give us 682 model and we will add it
682 should only appear in some scripted events though, since having it as a free-roaming SCP would be too OP.
457 would make for a good roaming SCP though, it would appear like in the NTF mod, but could also appear in the normal containment zones.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them