Re: SCP-1499 And The Sense-Making Design

It's not a shitpost, but if you're not good at modeling, it might as well be.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Honestly, it's such a minuscule change that even I could not discern it at a glance; if you view it as a small annoyance, then be sincere about it and tell the developers to change the view in the next update; if you view it as a chance to spill out your shitposting skills, then it is going to be treated as a shitpost, hence why I am treating the post as a shitpost.

CommanderMark wrote:
Inclination wrote:if you view it as a small annoyance, then be sincere about it and tell the developers to change the view in the next update;
That's basically what he's doing. I don't think you understand what a shitpost is.
From my trusted source, UrbanDictionary... (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20Posting)

Shit Posting

1: The failure to make a constructive post
2: The inability to add useful information to a forum

Inclination wrote:
CommanderMark wrote:
Inclination wrote:if you view it as a small annoyance, then be sincere about it and tell the developers to change the view in the next update;
That's basically what he's doing. I don't think you understand what a shitpost is.
From my trusted source, UrbanDictionary... (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20Posting)

Shit Posting

Spoiler
Mark:

"the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that! I know you're impressed. If you take the mark out of supermarket, all you're left with is superet and that's pretty stupid cause why would you go out to the superet, it makes no sense. Mark means warlike, especially in bed if ya know what i mean. Its definitely the coolest word/name ever cause if you spell it frontwards and backwards, its different!!!"

succ:

"very similar to oral stimulation unto a male, however less conventional. Often used as a bragging right. Another less used, but similar word is fucc. It certainly doesn't mean shut up crazy cunt because that would be the stupidest shit ever"

"when you ejaculate and she keeps orally pleasing you. usually used as a noun or a verb"

"A low-quality blowjob"

"the act of healing someone in Overwatch. Typically, you will ask a Mercy for this."

"support, uplift, comfort, and care for"
Yeah it's about as reliable as wiki (for the same reasons as wiki, times 10), even just for something as simple as Internet slang, and I feel like you know this and only brought it up as a joke, but that only makes it even worse when you go on to actually use it non-ironically to prove your point.

You also do nothing to point out how it even fits these definitions of shitposting. Sure he didn't go into a deep analysis on how it's different, why it's stupid, or how the Spiral Gesalt connects to the bizarre sexual co-evolution of the corkscrew penis, but even then, just showing the pictures the way he did is enough to bring somewhat valuable information to the table, maybe even spark a discussion, you know, like a forum or something. Sure he memed a bit, doesn't change what was presented. You do nothing to prove this thread having a lack of value other than "GET YOUR FILTHY NITPICKS OUT OF MY PICNIC. YOU'RE SPOILING THE TUNA CASSEROLE, YOU'RE UPSETTING THE CHILDREN, GET OUT AND TAKE YOUR HATE-FUCK PARTNER VANE BRAIN WITH YOU. SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN ETERNAL KINK-SHAME YOU MEMEY FUCK" and just kind of told him something about sincerity, or getting gud, or some other crap that doesn't matter or even really apply in this context.

So in conclusion,

Somebody once asked me could I spare some memes for shitposting
I need to trigger the fuck out of this place
and I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little cringe myself
and we can all use a little meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes

Well the-

Windows has encountered a problem with Shitpost.exe

Would you like to crash this report... with no survivors?

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Inclination wrote:
CommanderMark wrote: That's basically what he's doing. I don't think you understand what a shitpost is.

Shit Posting

-snip
First off, I'd like to mention that I have not once bad mouthed about what Syphen has done, but merely marked and remarked it as shitpost. Apparently, I've struck many butts at once due to your reading comprehension abilities, so for that, I apologize and I will make it even more clear:

Nice Shitpost

Also, if you do not see how the claim of shitpost is substantiated within the crude scope of what UrbanDictionary provides us, then I'll analyze it for you in our PMs if you wish to PM me about it.

If you have anything else to add to the topic, then do so; otherwise PM me if you have a problem understanding what shitposts are.