maynard005note.png and discussion about SCP-005

If you look in the items folder in the GFX, you have a note which says 'Sorry, I got it first- .MAYNARD' . With 005 in the name, I presume this is note that could have something to do with SCP 005? For example, it could be in SCP-005 chamber in place of 005.

I think it could be found in the pocket dimension :106: , as Dr.Maynard may have been taken there as his note for his office code is in there, which Dr.Maynard could've had to on him to stop anyone from getting into his office. So, is 005 being implented somehow? (sorry if I posted the last bit in the wrong forum, I'm fairly new here.)
im based

Re: maynard005note.png and discussion about SCP-005

I just don't care wrote:If you look in the items folder in the GFX, you have a note which says 'Sorry, I got it first- .MAYNARD' . With 005 in the name, I presume this is note that could have something to do with SCP 005? For example, it could be in SCP-005 chamber in place of 005.

I think it could be found in the pocket dimension :106: , as Dr.Maynard may have been taken there as his note for his office code is in there, which Dr.Maynard could've had to on him to stop anyone from getting into his office. So, is 005 being implented somehow? (sorry if I posted the last bit in the wrong forum, I'm fairly new here.)
Oops.. We will delete this note in 1.3.2

Vane Brain wrote:
I just don't care wrote:If you look in the items folder in the GFX, you have a note which says 'Sorry, I got it first- .MAYNARD' . With 005 in the name, I presume this is note that could have something to do with SCP 005? For example, it could be in SCP-005 chamber in place of 005.

Was it something accidentally ported in when you were porting BOH mod to the game?
im based

I just don't care wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

Was it something accidentally ported in when you were porting BOH mod to the game?
They just forgot to remove this note