Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2016) - Indev build 2 is out! (10.29.16)

Brunou8 wrote:cross-conception, use the edit button instead of double posting.
you do realize its aganst site rules to simply say someone has done something wrong on the same thread, you have to report it or pm the wrongdoer,
and i didnt do anything wrong, my two posts were had a seperate point and you may want to look how many times i edited the first one.
the first one was a bug report to zonor and the seccond one was completly unrelated.

that aside anyone have any idea when the 3RD build is coming out ? i know its tonight but i want to know when to check XD

cross :duck: :duck: :duck:

cross-conception wrote:
Brunou8 wrote:cross-conception, use the edit button instead of double posting.
you do realize its aganst site rules to simply say someone has done something wrong on the same thread, you have to report it or pm the wrongdoer,
and i didnt do anything wrong, my two posts were had a seperate point and you may want to look how many times i edited the first one.
the first one was a bug report to zonor and the seccond one was completly unrelated.

that aside anyone have any idea when the 3RD build is coming out ? i know its tonight but i want to know when to check XD

cross :duck: :duck: :duck:
Well it seems that you have read the site rules. But have you come across the double-posting or quadruple-posting rule? I know I have, so take his and my advice to heart. Otherwise next time, I'm getting tired of your spamming, so I will just report.

Inclination wrote:
cross-conception wrote:
Brunou8 wrote:
Well it seems that you have read the site rules. But have you come across the double-posting or quadruple-posting rule? I know I have, so take his and my advice to heart. Otherwise next time, I'm getting tired of your spamming, so I will just report.
look i dont want to have an arguement on the forums especially one im trying to help out so this is my last response, i acknowledge the first "quad post" was wrong but at that time i hadnt read the rules and didnt know about editing posts, but these lasts posts are bickering about something thats entirley irrelvant, so please dont continue this discussion any further on the forums, by trying to tell on me you are creating more clutter on the forums, so ill stop posting about this nd wont respond to anything you say in this forum. if you have something to tell me, say it in the pm's please

sorry for this zonor :duck: :duck: :duck:

zornor90 wrote: Build coming tomorrow night!
Tomorrow night? Its tomorrow night and tomorrow morning for me (get it... 12 AM it's night outside but morning because people say 1 in the morning ... See) Anyway jokes out of the way is the build coming tonight (tonight meaning after day... not tonight meaning like this night... Basically Sunday night to Monday morning) or is there something else coming for the build... Also don't forget i need the.. 32 or 64 or whatever it was my version is... I can't remember and it doesn't help i have 32 bit operating system and 64 processor because i confuse them)

ENDERMANLIKE wrote:
zornor90 wrote: Build coming tomorrow night!
Tomorrow night? Its tomorrow night and tomorrow morning for me (get it... 12 AM it's night outside but morning because people say 1 in the morning ... See) Anyway jokes out of the way is the build coming tonight (tonight meaning after day... not tonight meaning like this night... Basically Sunday night to Monday morning) or is there something else coming for the build... Also don't forget i need the.. 32 or 64 or whatever it was my version is... I can't remember and it doesn't help i have 32 bit operating system and 64 processor because i confuse them)
zonor said the build was coming tommorow on friday so since it didnt come out yesterday it was probaly delayed for some reason, id imagine he hasnt written on the forums due to this and is trying to push the release today
if thats the case take your time zonor, no rush :D

Hey guys, family came into town and got a bit busy, so release is pushed back - I spent several hours trying to do collider math to make the interact icon for behind the player interactables map to the position of the object relative to the player's position and rotation. In the interest of getting this build out, I'm just going to display the icon in the bottom right of the screen whenever an interactable behind the player is in click range. I'll look at the original game's code to figure out how regalis did it and probably use that once I do my UI pass.

I'll definitely want feedback for how this system feels especially in regards to how "forgiving" it is - are buttons not clickable when it feels like they should be, and vice versa.

I also replayed the original game for about three hours last night and found some incredible bugs (never forget gonzalez.png). During this, I got a pretty good feel for how fast 173 should be. I ended up increasing the max speed from 30 to 45, it might be a bit too fast but we'll have to see. I'm also discovering how to solve 173 glitching through walls, and the update after this should fix that in most if not all rooms.

zornor90 wrote:Hey guys, family came into town and got a bit busy, so release is pushed back - I spent several hours trying to do collider math to make the interact icon for behind the player interactables map to the position of the object relative to the player's position and rotation. In the interest of getting this build out, I'm just going to display the icon in the bottom right of the screen whenever an interactable behind the player is in click range. I'll look at the original game's code to figure out how regalis did it and probably use that once I do my UI pass.

I'll definitely want feedback for how this system feels especially in regards to how "forgiving" it is - are buttons not clickable when it feels like they should be, and vice versa.

I also replayed the original game for about three hours last night and found some incredible bugs (never forget gonzalez.png). During this, I got a pretty good feel for how fast 173 should be. I ended up increasing the max speed from 30 to 45, it might be a bit too fast but we'll have to see. I'm also discovering how to solve 173 glitching through walls, and the update after this should fix that in most if not all rooms.
Hey i wonder do you think you will add the BoH SCPs in the game ?