Re: Nine Tailed Fox was made canon?

WrongJohnSilver wrote:This guide has been rewritten as part of the Grand Crosslinking. The original version of this page can be found in archive form here.

With this version, we standardize the method of featuring a particular MTF. The number of articles was waived in two cases: Alpha-1 ("Red Right Hand"), and, for the various SCP: CB fans, Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox").

Many thanks to RogetRoget, SirensSirens, and Jacob ConwellJacob Conwell of the WikiWalk team for their assistance throughout (especially design ideas and coding), CrayneCrayne for listing out the articles for me to hunt everyone down quickly, and thedeadlymoosethedeadlymoose, TroyLTroyL, and DecibellesDecibelles for oversight and approval.

Extra special thanks to SunnyClockworkSunnyClockwork for all the incredible art. So much beautiful art.
Apparently so.

Color me surprised. The last time I checked, they had removed it because it was too specific and unnecessary. Although now I suppose they made it a general purpose task force as opposed to Site 19 exclusive.
Although they still mention that it was "for the SCP: CB fans".
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

some person wrote:http://www.scp-wiki.net/task-forces
Check it out. They even made logos and stuff. Apologies if i'm behind on this topic, I haven't noticed till now.
Actually, you're not behind at all. That page was made just two days ago.
Hubbawubba64 wrote:as opposed to Site 19 exclusive.
The site in SCP:CB is not Site 19, I don't know why so many people think this.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote: The site in SCP:CB is not Site 19, I don't know why so many people think this.
The original documentation for Elipson-11 said that it specialized in Site 19. I forget when it was written, so it might've been before the story was added to CB.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Cridone wrote: The site in SCP:CB is not Site 19, I don't know why so many people think this.
The original documentation for Elipson-11 said that it specialized in Site 19. I forget when it was written, so it might've been before the story was added to CB.
This is the original document, which doesn't even mention a site at all. You might be recalling the new document that was a replacement for the Nine-Tailed Fox document and Notable MTFs document, which has the number of the site in SCP:CB blackboxed out. Afaik, the site in SCP:CB has always been kept a mystery, with the number - whenever it's mentioned - blackboxed out.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote: This is the original document, which doesn't even mention a site at all. You might be recalling the new document that was a replacement for the Nine-Tailed Fox document and Notable MTFs document, which has the number of the site in SCP:CB blackboxed out. Afaik, the site in SCP:CB has always been kept a mystery, with the number - whenever it's mentioned - blackboxed out.
I meant that I saw one on the actual SCP wiki from like years ago. It might not've been Site 19, but it was Site specific.