What's your creepiest moment so far?

Mine was me just wandering around, trying to find a keycard. Then as I sprint and open a door I almost run into some weird dark brownish teddy bear thing. I tried recording it but couldn't. I was seriously like: "Where's all the keycards? All I have is a stupid 4v battery and a radio". *Door open sound* "Dododo, sprintin is fu- AH :REDACTED: WHAT THE :REDACTED: ARE YOU". *Sprints backwards and closes door*

Re: What's your creepiest moment so far?

It was the dark ages of 0.9.3 i believe and i was playing through as normal, i didn't know that 106 containment had a bug and so didn't work. I came from maintenance tunnels with no 106 anywhere and come to a grated hallway, i start to run through like any other room and WHOWAUWSNKJDNBAKJ 106 pops from the wall, i got a heart attack, ran away and eventually closed the game and deleted save and never came back :D Since that i'm always scared of those hallways even if I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that 106 is contained. Happens even when watching videos.

Re: What's your creepiest moment so far?

I tried the seed 'plaguedoctor' in Euclid, and it was the most horrifying seed I played so far. There's only one way to 914 and one of the rooms to get to there is a lockroom, where there's this small chance :173: can pop up any time. Good thing he hasn't done that, but now my problem is I'm stuck on a save point that is just terrific, enough for me to get 4 SCPs at once on the Ultimate Navigator (I'll post the screenshot eventually when I get to it). So I enter the surveillance room to turn of the lockdown for the HCZ and :049: goes up too and it's fine and all, but unfortunately you can't hide at the corner because at that moment, :106: always pops up (on EVERY attempt that I did the savepoint he always appears there :shock:), and as I run away with the Super Gas Mask fast away from them both, the only entrance to the HCZ that I can safely go to is the one that has the Omega Warheads, followed by a room where :096: just happens to casually stroll by, and that you have to keep going straight to get away from all of them safely, because turning to the left always has :173: pop up on the tunnel. And with :106: and :049: technically closing in on me is not the best option. There's a longer way to get to an alternative entrance, but upon doing that route to avoid Larry, :049: pops up at the EXACT spot of the checkpoint to grab me. No thank you, this seed lives up to its name oddly enough.

I'll post a save file too and let you know my experience. XD
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.