Re: Streaming SCP

Sad_ness wrote:Cool. Mic + facecam I assume? Either way, I'll be there.

Also, unrelated question about your SCP:CB Unity port, is it able to be ported to Android? Question from a guy on reddit.
Just a mic today! And I mean, it is easier to port a unity game to android than it is a blitz3d game.

zornor90 wrote:Stream is up! Promise!
Next time can you like tell us days in advance? That would be cool.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Absolutely! This was not even planned by me, it was just to test streaming on twitch. In the future, I'll give a lot more advance. I'll probably start incorporating some stuff about my port as well, perhaps talking about my code, Q & A, that kind of thing.

Thanks to those brave few who stuck with us through game crashes, stream crashes, and a lot of interruptions. Future streams will be much more focused as we get better at this whole twitch thing. I have a lot of good plans going forward to get the community more involved, especially since you guys are the ones who will be playing and (hopefully!) enjoying my port of this great game

zornor90 wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Absolutely! This was not even planned by me, it was just to test streaming on twitch. In the future, I'll give a lot more advance. I'll probably start incorporating some stuff about my port as well, perhaps talking about my code, Q & A, that kind of thing.

Thanks to those brave few who stuck with us through game crashes, stream crashes, and a lot of interruptions. Future streams will be much more focused as we get better at this whole twitch thing. I have a lot of good plans going forward to get the community more involved, especially since you guys are the ones who will be playing and (hopefully!) enjoying my port of this great game
Awesome!