Re: I fucking quit this shit

Ofc i installed the patch im on 1.3.6!

And ofc i know how 173 works! This teleport out of nowhere thing happens like after 5 minutes of not seeing 173, while i walk sudden fps drop happens and the next thing i hear is the neck snap and the end.
Not only that he also seems to be scripted to spawn in certain rooms every time and this is where things go really weird he may start teleporting without me blinking and he sort of "dance teleports" in that area like crazy.p

Also something new, 106 was chasing me and i kept running until i got to a dead end near the door of the computer scp room because i had no card to open it and instead of going down the stairs 106 kept walking in the air until he was above me lol and kept spining like crazy then disappeared.

In the same save i got another new bug 096 event with the mtf glitched for some reason the animation didnt finish i only kept hearing the neverending gunshots.

Edit: Those scp cb ports will never finish and unity3d is shit

dude your honestly beating the dead horse its like your intentionally finding these bugs and 106 has reason for why is glitching its the pathfinding system old 106 would of caught your ass the new one gets confused when you right below or above it also i never had any problems with with 173 the area teleport was something i never dealt with even with [] Aggressive Scps on or off only him appearing out of nowhere which led me to close every door i open i think this is just you encountering things if thats the problem then report dont start coming here saying shit 096 but=g i ever encountered was when you leave the room save then load and you cant acess it again. i will repeat myself over and over this is on a outdated engine ofc it would buggy and glitches sometimes and the ports are in fucking alpha. How about this you make your own port of the game with whatever engine you want then post how good it is on the forums. This is honestly going too far just dont play the game
:| :| :| :| :| :|

ME2 wrote:914 Killed Me, how about some respect for the people that are working on this game? You don't know how to do it, and you don't know the problems that come with it.
His opinion of why the game sucks is terrible, but these are also dumb reasons to counter it. The game's not immune to criticism because he had a bad time with it or because he doesn't know how to code.

Now, while i disagree with everything basically, 173 teleporting and being a cheating liar is true, Look at ItZoToM's newest video, 173 was contained previously but he still came when the lights went off in a hallway and just clipped through doors. Also putting this in the bug reports.

CommanderMark wrote:
ME2 wrote:914 Killed Me, how about some respect for the people that are working on this game? You don't know how to do it, and you don't know the problems that come with it.
His opinion of why the game sucks is terrible, but these are also dumb reasons to counter it. The game's not immune to criticism because he had a bad time with it or because he doesn't know how to code.
Of course it isn't immune to it, but he should at least be respectful.

ME2 wrote:
CommanderMark wrote:
Of course it isn't immune to it, but he should at least be respectful.
Look, the game it a little buggy, because of it using an outdated game engine. plus the devs can only do so much, so just give them time.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Speaking of the area where the lights go off and 173 appears i went to that place and the event triggered fine then i kept exploring the heavy zone and i found a place that looks exactly the same as the one where the lights go off and scp 173 is in front of you the difference this time was he appeared right in front of me but he got stuck in the middle and wouldnt move :D