I'm Stuck! Access Code for HCZ?

I've finished going through the Light Containment area and I'm trying to get into the Heavy Containment Area. I flipped the switch in the surveillance room and my Omni-Card opened the door from LCZ into the little intermediate room, but to get into HCZ there's a keypad requiring an access code. I have no idea what this code is!

It's not the code from SPC-372's document. I tried 1234, just in case. I even tried D-9731's number!

How do I find the access code for the HCZ?

Re: I'm Stuck! Access Code for HCZ?

redvelvetrose wrote:I've finished going through the Light Containment area and I'm trying to get into the Heavy Containment Area. I flipped the switch in the surveillance room and my Omni-Card opened the door from LCZ into the little intermediate room, but to get into HCZ there's a keypad requiring an access code. I have no idea what this code is!

It's not the code from SPC-372's document. I tried 1234, just in case. I even tried D-9731's number!

It is just a dead end. Try to find another checkpoint

Vane Brain wrote:
redvelvetrose wrote:I've finished going through the Light Containment area and I'm trying to get into the Heavy Containment Area. I flipped the switch in the surveillance room and my Omni-Card opened the door from LCZ into the little intermediate room, but to get into HCZ there's a keypad requiring an access code. I have no idea what this code is!

It is just a dead end. Try to find another checkpoint
there should be a code to that, and a room to go with it.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Can't wait for the day that somebody looks inside the code to see the code as "FUCK", permanently exposing Regalis and shutting down his operations for good.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.