The Source code of the rooms mod (No Source code :O)

Some people have been saying I've been using a source code from The more SCPs mod but like I said before I made this mod before someone created the more scps mod
it might have been released before I released the more rooms mod I don't know
but just saying that I didn't even know that there was even a mod called the more scps mod
some people probably been confused by the two related names of the mod and I'm planning to change it to bonus/extra rooms mod. so that way it get confused between two related names of the two mods created
so yeah I'm not stealing anything or using any source code from the more scps mod

still don't believe me?
heres the link to the new version I deleted all source codes from other mods & still works

link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-containme ... the-update

Once you download it and search through the files no source code :shock2:

also I have a question which you can decide which name should I change the name of mod to

Bonus rooms mod
Extra rooms mod
other

also to diszxchat
I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to steal peoples mods I'm not trying to but I realized why they thought that and its the folders and stuff so I got rid of them except for the type of folders from a mod that I need to use for my mod. But I'm not trying to steal anyones mod I'm just barrowing a few GFX's for a couple of rooms I'm using
that's all.
Also I support the more scps mod I can't wait for diszxchat to update his mod to v0.3.0