SCP Containment Breach - Anomalistic Lunation

Official SCP Containment Breach - Anomalistic Lunation Discord Link ▬ https://discord.gg/AJC3aMa

SCP Containment Breach - Anomalistic Lunation Playlist > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... JVRp71fn7b

With the release of SCP v1.3.7 and the continuous updates made to Containment Breach Unity Edition by zornor90, we all should have a reason to celebrate for the success of SCP. The horrors the game bought us, the enjoyable experiences it gave us, and the years it persevered through are all meaningful and conspicuous reasons why this game should furthermore be celebrated. The community always looks forward to changes made by the developers, finding ways to improve the entirety of the game and its fiction universe. One of the biggest, lively pushes that this game has faced was when Youtube giants such as Markiplier and PewDie played the game, displaying the content for many people to see. The community was energetic and united under the cause of the game: to scare people. It's an entrancing feeling when you see so many people at one site, all supporting the game and its content.

Information Regarding The Activity of SCP Containment Breach
Spoiler
While it may not be a true indicator of the activity of the community and its game, it gives a good and reasonable estimate as it provides proof in the reasoning behind peaks of activity.
          Sadly, however, the growth of all forms of SCP content and the community has receded and abated into a state of oblivion. The game went through many hiatuses, losing many members of the community. Support waning by the months, the community hopes for the completion of Containment Breach Unity Edition as it may offer a resurgence of past members and gaining of new members. However, it could take months before it is completed. Therefore, I figured that we should start showing more support. What I want to impose is a community event for all SCP supporters. The significance behind this community event is to galvanize this community into playing SCP and attract more people into this community. Of course, this event will promote strategies and give enjoyable experiences to people. This event, in what I hope to aspire, will bring people back and make the community more energized for the arrival of new SCP content.

Shout-outs to TheBateSee, BattleForge, & ItZoTom. They all are avid players of SCP Containment Breach and share their gameplay constantly to the public. If they would like, they can participate within this event.

About the Event
Spoiler
Anyone can join this event. To do so, either make a post within this topic or PM me saying that you would like to participate. Since this event's purpose is to bring many people at once, I'd want this to be a focused push to bring more people in. The event will start from May 4th and will end at June 2nd. In order to partake in this event, you will try to complete all 6 challenges, each ranking higher in difficulty than the latter. You do not have to complete all 6 challenges. However, the more challenges you complete, the higher ranking you will receive. All you require is a software to record your gameplay. Gameplay must include in-game sound effects. You may share your commentary on gameplay if you would like; however, gameplay with no commentary are accepted as well. You may show gameplay of failed attempts at challenges; in fact, I encourage you to show all of your gameplay.
Rules
Spoiler
  • Record all your gameplay from the start of the game to the end of the game. What's the point of participating if you do not share what you have?
  • Do not use the command console unless you have to. Only do so if you fell through the floor or if you cannot move, of which you can only return to close proximity of your original spot.
  • Do not use the same seed for each challenge. There should be uncertainty of what lies ahead of the map. It would envelop more people into the video as they would not know what to expect.
  • Do not exploit glitches. This one is fairly simple to understand, right?
  • Do not type in a map seed. To decrease the chances of getting a bugged seed, let the game randomize the seeds for you.
People Who Have Joined: (Will be Updated Daily)
Spoiler
  • Inclination
  • ItZoTom
  • ME2
  • Zranzax
  • Brap
  • crusty_buns
  • Orlando23035
  • zornor90
  • Precipitator
  • PootWizard
  • Slim Shady
  • IceCreamBest
  • datsimplenope
  • cperegrinate
  • CntrlVee
  • Craymotherlol
  • Zadrakos
  • Xxsmtor
  • NearNate124
  • Fruesgh
  • TheHappyJammer
  • Shadok123
List of Banned Seeds
Spoiler
  • anuspienumber5
    Reasoning: Does not spawn in an electrical center; the 5th rule was made because of this.
  • 7hxi
    Reasoning: Does not spawn in an electrical center & Gate A.
  • cz6r
    Reasoning: Does not spawn in SCP-106's Containment Cell & SCP-008's Containment Cell

Challenges

Level 1

Synopsis
Spoiler
Beginner's Luck

Complete a "Custom Run" with the following:
> Hard Difficulty Factors
> Aggressive NPCs
> Save Anywhere

Details - You are allowed to save anywhere, just like Safe, but with Keter difficulties.

Objectives
- Refine SCP-148

Restraints
- You may not use SCP-1499
- You may not contain SCP-106

Conditions
- None

You may then try to escape the facility in order to complete this level challenge.
Challenge Finished By: Level 2

Synopsis
Spoiler
Master of (Nearly) All Card-Holders

> Aggressive NPCs

Details - You are not allowed to save everywhere, just like Euclid, but with Keter difficulties.

Objectives
- Collect & Possess a Suit of Key Cards (Excluding Omni)
- Escape the Facility via Gate A

Restraints
- You may not use a Gas Mask *
* This does not include Hazmat Suits & SCP-1499. This means that you could use Hazmat Suits & SCP-1499.

Conditions
- Change SCP 173's base speed to 76.0 *
* Before starting up "SCP - Containment Breach", go to your "Data" Folder and open up the Config File "NPCs". Under SCP-173, change the speed value from "38.0" to "76.0". Save the change(s).
NOTE: This step will not work if SCP - Containment Breach is running.

You may then try to escape the facility in order to complete this level challenge.
Challenge Finished By: Level 3

Synopsis
Spoiler
Double Trouble

> Aggressive NPCs

Details - You are not allowed to save everywhere, just like Euclid, but with Keter difficulties.

Objectives
- None

Restraints
- You may not use SCP-1499

Conditions
- At the Intro Office, use your command console (F3) to input the following command(s):
> spawn scp173
> spawn scp106
Make sure you save these changes before dying or leaving.
NOTE: If you are attempting this Run after the Level 2 Run, you may change SCP-173's base speed back to normal. SCP-173's base speed is "38.0".

Challenge Finished By: Level 4

Synopsis
Spoiler
NOTE : For recordings, please follow directions within our Official Discord under the Channel "keter-runs". Livestreamers do not have to do this.
Sippin' to the Explosion

Complete a "Keter Run"

Details - You only have one life. If you die, you lose your save file. You may not replicate your save file. You are not allowed to save everywhere. You may only quit within SCP-860-1's Room. You may only save and quit in the following rooms:
> "SCP-914" Room
> "SCP-008" Room
> Electrical Center

Objectives
- Grab a Cup of Joe from SCP-294
- Escape the Facility via Gate B

Restraints
- You may not refine S-Nav
- You may not turn off Alpha & Omega Warhead Detonation

Conditions
- Change SCP-173's base speed to 76.0 *
* Before starting up "SCP - Containment Breach", go to your "Data" Folder and open up the Config File "NPCs". Under SCP-173, change the speed value from "38.0" to "76.0". Save the changes.
NOTE: This step will not work if SCP - Containment Breach is running. You do not have to do this step if you have already done so for the Level 2 Run.
- Change SCP-106's base speed to 1.6 *
* Before starting up "SCP - Containment Breach", go to your "Data" Folder and open up the Config File "NPCs". Under SCP-106, change the speed value from "1.2" to "1.6". Save the changes.
NOTE: This step will not work if SCP - Containment Breach is running.

Challenge Finished By: Level 5

Synopsis
Spoiler
Labyrinth of Horrors

> Aggressive NPCs

Objectives
- Collect & Possess SCP-178, SCP-513, SCP-714, SCP-860, & SCP-1025
- Deliver a Cup of Coffee to SCP-895
HINT: SCP-895 is completely isolated from the facility. Find a way to enter its containment cell.

Restraints
- You may not use S-Nav or any variants of it
- You may not use Severed Hand or any variants of it
- You may order only 1 healing drink from SCP-294 to recover from any injuries you received

Conditions
- Load the Custom Map "Labyrinth of Horrors" as your selected map *
* Before starting up "SCP - Containment Breach", go to http://www.mediafire.com/file/88hadla74 ... rors.cbmap and download the Custom Map. Once downloaded, go to your "Map Creator" Folder, then to your "Maps" Folder. Input "Labyrinth of Horrors.cbmap" within there.
- Change SCP-173's base speed to 76.0 *
* Before starting up "SCP - Containment Breach", go to your "Data" Folder and open up the Config File "NPCs". Under SCP-173, change the speed value from "38.0" to "76.0". Save the changes.
NOTE: This step will not work if SCP - Containment Breach is running. You do not have to do this step if you have already done so for the Level 4 Run.
- Change SCP-106's base speed to 1.6 *
* Before starting up "SCP - Containment Breach", go to your "Data" Folder and open up the Config File "NPCs". Under SCP-106, change the speed value from "1.2" to "1.6". Save the changes.
NOTE: This step will not work if SCP - Containment Breach is running. You do not have to do this step if you have already done so for the Level 4 Run.
- At the Intro Office, use your command console (F3) to input the following command(s):
> spawn scp173
> spawn scp106

Challenge Finished By:
Spoiler
Omni Level

Synopsis
Spoiler
Champion of Escapists - The Deadly Chase

> Aggressive NPCs

Objectives
- None

Restraints
- You may not utilize more than 5 slots of your inventory
- You may not enter the Pocket Dimension

Conditions
- At the bottom floor of the Intro Office, once SCP-173 despawns, use your command console (F3) to input the following command(s):
> spawn scp096
View SCP-096's face and attempt an escape.
NOTE: If you are attempting this Run after the Level 5 Run, you may change SCP-173's base speed back to normal. SCP-173's base speed is "38.0".
NOTE: If you are attempting this Run after the Level 5 Run, you may change SCP-106's base speed back to normal. SCP-106's base speed is "1.2".

~ Inspired by NibGames
Challenge Finished By:
Spoiler
Ranking
Spoiler
CntrlVee - 4 points
Craymotherlol - 4 points
Precipitator - 4 points
PootWizard - 3 points
Brap - 2 points
Inclination - 1 point
TheHappyJammer - 1 point
Shadok123 - 1 point
If you think there should be questions within the FAQ section that are not there, please do tell. I will edit my response as many times it requires.

FAQ
Spoiler
  • When does the event start? - May 4th
  • When does the event end? - June 2nd
  • What am I expected to do? - In order to complete a challenge run, you would need to follow all restriction requirements, complete all objectives, & adhere to the conditions.
  • How does the ranking work? - Every challenge run completed gives you an additional point, so one person can have at a maximum of 6 points. Ties for 1st place can exist.
  • Can I register after the event has started? - Yes
  • What do I get for completing the challenges? - Points & Pride
  • Are mods allowed? - So long as the gameplay does not change severely, all mods are acceptable. As of now, only the NTF mod is not allowed.
  • What version of SCP Containment Breach should I be using? - v1.3.7
  • What Recording Software should I use to record my gameplay? - OBS is a great software that records whatever and however you want it to record. Download link & How to Set It Up Guide will be in the Sources below.
  • Who may I consult with for more information about rulings and the event? - Inclination & CntrlVee
Sources -
Last edited by Inclination on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 118 times in total.

Re: SCP Containment Breach - Month of Challenges

Hello! I would love to take part in this. I love the works of SCP and have recently started playing CB on YouTube. I've played the game since 087-b came out, but I only just now made a forum account for this challenge. I plan to play with commentary on the challenges, and would love a bit of attention from the community going towards the game again.