Re: SCP Containment Breach - Month of Challenges

Inclination wrote:
Brap wrote:Objectives
- Refine SCP-148

Anything specific? Or just put it through 914 on any setting?
Also, can we ditch it after refining it? Or do we have to keep it through to the end?
You may put it in 914 on any setting. You may ditch it, but I intended it to be used along with a gas mask. Always assume that if I do not state it, you do not have to do it.

For the Level 2 Challenge Run, it states that you have to possess a suit of keycards, so you have to carry all 5 keycards until the end of the game.
Thanks for the quick response!
What does the heavy gas mask do? Never really used 148.

Brap wrote:
Inclination wrote:
Brap wrote:Objectives
- Refine SCP-148

Anything specific? Or just put it through 914 on any setting?
Also, can we ditch it after refining it? Or do we have to keep it through to the end?
You may put it in 914 on any setting. You may ditch it, but I intended it to be used along with a gas mask. Always assume that if I do not state it, you do not have to do it.

For the Level 2 Challenge Run, it states that you have to possess a suit of keycards, so you have to carry all 5 keycards until the end of the game.
Thanks for the quick response!
What does the heavy gas mask do? Never really used 148.
It grants you immunity to memetic effects of SCP-012. You can also create a heavy version of the hazmat suit, which also gives you immunity to SCP-035's tentacles.

PootWizard wrote:Is there a "recommended" Version of SCP that we can play with only?

or can we use older versions?
v1.3.7 is the version that I would recommend as it fixes a lot of bugs and prevents MAVs. Also, viewers should view the game in all its glory, hence why v1.3.7 should be played as it has the most to offer.

Also, I have forgotten to make a post the 4GB patch, which is an excellent program that prevents MAVs and increases game performance. Be sure to download it and use it accordingly.

FAQ List Updated.

Source -
Last edited by Inclination on Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Inclination wrote:
PootWizard wrote:Is there a "recommended" Version of SCP that we can play with only?

or can we use older versions?
v1.3.7 is the version that I would recommend as it fixes a lot of bugs and prevents MAVs. Also, viewers should view the game in all its glory, hence why v1.3.7 should be played as it has the most to offer.
Ahh ok, I just though that some people might get a advantage/disadvantage when using older versions
That Poot Burd c: