Re: SCP-096 Suggestion

I agree that the picture seems illogical, but the sketch coupled with the document on 096 (like a multi-page stapled document) would make sense to be found on a researchers desk. And considering the scattering of random documents about the facility, does any of their placements really make any sense? What about a warning Bulletin board, found in different passages and common areas that details, different SCP's that require certain "care" and "handling". It would be a general safety and information board, found in multiple locations, with SCP's specific to that section of the facility. It would eliminate the need to carry those documents, but could be helpful to new and old players alike.

Juicy wrote:
Dr. Geist wrote:I agree that the picture seems illogical, but the sketch coupled with the document on 096 (like a multi-page stapled document) would make sense to be found on a researchers desk. And considering the scattering of random documents about the facility, does any of their placements really make any sense? What about a warning Bulletin board, found in different passages and common areas that details, different SCP's that require certain "care" and "handling". It would be a general safety and information board, found in multiple locations, with SCP's specific to that section of the facility. It would eliminate the need to carry those documents, but could be helpful to new and old players alike.
This.
A sketch of SCP-096 does not invoke its anger, so it does not seem illogical that it would be laying somewhere in the facility. It would just give the player something to not look forward to.
Just sit still, and this won't hurt a bit~

onemorefinal wrote:Prehaps putting 096's document through 914 on a certain setting should yield a photo?
o_o That's actually quite good, Except the fact that it would trigger his rage, unless it was a drawing?

onemorefinal wrote:
lololord wrote:
onemorefinal wrote:Prehaps putting 096's document through 914 on a certain setting should yield a photo?
o_o That's actually quite good, Except the fact that it would trigger his rage, unless it was a drawing?
Well that was my intention lol, it would allow the whole 096 comes at you from photo thing ingame; but it is a safe method because few newbies would stumble across it!
k

onemorefinal wrote:
lololord wrote:
Well that was my intention lol, it would allow the whole 096 comes at you from photo thing ingame; but it is a safe method because few newbies would stumble across it!
That's dastardly.
I like it.

Perhaps more rooms with him in it and maybe one room where you can find him just walking around with his face full visible and shit. Omfg 096 kind of reminds me of the witch from L4D now. Lulz
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

I just wish he would roam around, as it is I can walk past him without even being a teeny bit scared because you have to get straight in front of him to trigger his attack. He would of course make some kind of noise as a warning or maybe just echoing footsteps, distinctly not your own, but at least he would be terrifying again, forcing the player to backtrack or just crouch down and cry in the corner as this entity of pure horror stalks the hallway alongside you, although I have yet to encounter him in my play through on v. 6.6

Dr. Geist wrote:I just wish he would roam around, as it is I can walk past him without even being a teeny bit scared because you have to get straight in front of him to trigger his attack. He would of course make some kind of noise as a warning or maybe just echoing footsteps, distinctly not your own, but at least he would be terrifying again, forcing the player to backtrack or just crouch down and cry in the corner as this entity of pure horror stalks the hallway alongside you, although I have yet to encounter him in my play through on v. 6.6
You want my seed?....
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Dr. Geist wrote:I just wish he would roam around, as it is I can walk past him without even being a teeny bit scared because you have to get straight in front of him to trigger his attack. He would of course make some kind of noise as a warning or maybe just echoing footsteps, distinctly not your own, but at least he would be terrifying again, forcing the player to backtrack or just crouch down and cry in the corner as this entity of pure horror stalks the hallway alongside you, although I have yet to encounter him in my play through on v. 6.6
Hey, hey, hey. Hey; hey. Hey.

Don't post on threads that are on their way to becoming dead. This one was about 2 weeks neglected.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Hey, hey, hey. Hey; hey. Hey.

Don't post on threads that are on their way to becoming dead. This one was about 2 weeks neglected.
I saw that but I don't want 096 to be as neglected as his thread, I believe in him as a vital component and I would like to see more done with him. Just because Everyone else moved on doesnt mean I'll give up on 096 as he was one of my favorite SCP's and the one that brought me too the wiki and to eventually this site. :sad: